The Student Room Group

PFF2 Form

Hi, I just wanted to know what evidence I need to supply with my PFF2 form for the maintenance grant. My mum is employed and dad is self employed if that helps. I would've done it online but my dad couldn't remember his student finance password so decided to do it on paper form instead. Thank you.
Reply 1
Both should have annual income/tax summaries - your Mum from her employer and your Dad from the HMRC/his tax return. What they tell SF just needs to tie up with their tax records, so that's the safest way of doing it.
Thanks. What's the likelihood of me receiving the grant money on time? I'm guessing it's highly unlikely.
Reply 3
Original post by thequackingduck
Thanks. What's the likelihood of me receiving the grant money on time? I'm guessing it's highly unlikely.

No way to be sure, as it will depend on the number of people applying late and how complex their applications are, which fluctuates. But at this point I'd say your SF is pretty unlikely to be with you soon after you enrol. SF usually quote around 6 weeks to process an application and you don't have your evidence with them yet.
Original post by thequackingduck

Is the rest of your Student Finance already sorted? Have you signed a declaration to accept the non means-tested portion of your student finance?
Original post by applicationa
Is the rest of your Student Finance already sorted? Have you signed a declaration to accept the non means-tested portion of your student finance?

Yeah my tuition fee loan is all sorted, it's just the maintenance grant I need to sort out.

Quick Reply