The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hexagonalRod
People have way more face value in London. I've lived in 3 different cities now, and can safely say that people are friendliest in London- not diplomatic though- unlike other cities where they are really nice on the outside

You only find heaps of tourists in central london- and nobody goes there often anyway. you get to meet all sorts of people, and everybody mixes with eachother (unlike any city in the north where they tend to stick to their own group/race

Everythings at your doorstep in London you never have to make any compromises unless you dont have a job

I've always stuck to central London/Westminster whilst visiting, probably why I find the place too stressful. Although one thing I do love is riding the tube around. I could just sit on it all day :P
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Random_PC_Errors
I've always stuck to central London/Westminster whilst visiting, probably why I find the place too stressful. Although one thing I do love is riding the tube around. I could just sit on it all day :P

London is best.. You hardly go to those areas of you live here, ngl some of East London is pretty bad but most of greater London is great
Reply 42
Original post by hexagonalRod
As above- I dont really know how good it is- whats good about it if it is good?

You should be proud to be in Bristol. It is one of the good universities just after oxbrdige lse imperial ucl and Warwick in my opinion. Ik the feeling that u feel that u gotnin easy. But thats because u deserved it! Welldone
Original post by Shuei
You should be proud to be in Bristol. It is one of the good universities just after oxbrdige lse imperial ucl and Warwick in my opinion. Ik the feeling that u feel that u gotnin easy. But thats because u deserved it! Welldone

Thread is 6 years old. Please check post dates.
Reply 44
Original post by Admit-One
Thread is 6 years old. Please check post dates.

Oh no... sorry I just found that out... how dumb am I... I am new to student room and I thought if the thread is on top of Google search it is recent. Sorry hope this is understandable.
Original post by Deloo
Oh no... sorry I just found that out... how dumb am I... I am new to student room and I thought if the thread is on top of Google search it is recent. Sorry hope this is understandable.

Not a problem. You can find the latest threads specifically about Bristol here. The more general latest threads can be found in a box on the right or at the bottom of the page depending on what device you are using.

Latest

Trending

Trending