The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University Freshman

Hey!
I am starting Swansea University this fall and I am looking for other freshers or even students there which I can discuss with or get a little intel from.

I would love to hear what other people are going to/are studying at the Uni and what I should do when I arrive. I have never been to Swansea myself so I am very curious.

I am going to study Aerospace Engineering at the new Bay campus, I would therefore love to get to know others at that campus before I go there!

I currently live in Norway, but I am half Brittish so I have been to a lot of different places in Britain. However, Wales is pretty new to me.

Anyone going to Swansea this fall?

Happy to hear from you!

Fredrik
Original post by Norwegianviking
Hey!
I am starting Swansea University this fall and I am looking for other freshers or even students there which I can discuss with or get a little intel from.

I would love to hear what other people are going to/are studying at the Uni and what I should do when I arrive. I have never been to Swansea myself so I am very curious.

I am going to study Aerospace Engineering at the new Bay campus, I would therefore love to get to know others at that campus before I go there!

I currently live in Norway, but I am half Brittish so I have been to a lot of different places in Britain. However, Wales is pretty new to me.

Anyone going to Swansea this fall?

Happy to hear from you!

Fredrik

Hi there. I am doing Computer Science. :smile: I also have never been to Swansea (or Wales!). I wanted to go before applying but I was too busy. :/

P.S. Lucky you enjoying the new shiny Bay Campus :biggrin:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Juichiro

Computer Science sounds cool! That is at Singleton Park Campus if I'm not mistaken? Where are you from and how long are you planning to stay in Swansea? :smile:
Original post by Norwegianviking
Juichiro

Computer Science sounds cool! That is at Singleton Park Campus if I'm not mistaken? Where are you from and how long are you planning to stay in Swansea? :smile:

Hi Norwegianviking :smile:

Spanish here but I have lived in London for a long while. I have no particular plans about leaving/staying in Swansea so I will see. What accommodation have you chosen? I am at the Student Village. Only few weeks left!
I have applied for Bay Campus but I still havent got an answer!
I'm really looking forward to freshers!
Hi Fredrik

I'm also studying aerospace engineering at Swansea and staying in the student village. I can't help you with much but I would recommend checking out the timetable for the first week.

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/engineering/welcome-2015/files/FINAL_UG_Engineering_Welcome_and_Induction_Week_Timetable_2015.pdf

I look forward to meeting in a few weeks

Geron
Original post by Geron Phillips
Hi Fredrik

I'm also studying aerospace engineering at Swansea and staying in the student village. I can't help you with much but I would recommend checking out the timetable for the first week.

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/engineering/welcome-2015/files/FINAL_UG_Engineering_Welcome_and_Induction_Week_Timetable_2015.pdf

I look forward to meeting in a few weeks

Geron

Hi Geron! Thanks for the link, I have already got it from our classmates. Have you joined pur facebook group? :biggrin:I am also staying in the student village, what house are you in?

Quick Reply

Latest