The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

BSc Adult Nurses Sept 2015

Hiya really excited to be starting as a v mature student, anyone else out there doing adult nursing?
Reply 1
Hi there, yes another mature student here for adult nursing so staying home and getting the train in. Yes its exciting just want to get to get started now :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
in
Original post by loonatuc
Hi there, yes another mature student here for adult nursing so staying home and getting the train in. Yes its exciting just want to get to get started now :smile:

Yes I'm at home too. Glad to see that the induction programme is posted up as I need to give in my notice at work. It's finally happening!
Reply 3
I did log in and try to find a timetable but could not make nor tail of what I did find, not even sure it is relevant to us. Hopefully we will be given a timetable at the induction.
Reply 4
I did log in and try to find a timetable but could not make nor tail of what I did find, not even sure it is relevant to us. Hopefully we will be given a timetable at the induction.

Yes should get timetable etc during induction. I've completed my online profile and managed to upload a photo so I'm hoping that I can pick up my ID etc early. I live and work in London so it'd be nice to get everything sorted asap. See you in a few weeks :smile:
Reply 5
I've got my uniform fitting on Tuesday 14th at lunchtime, I'll probably pick up my ID then too. I'll come in a bit early and have a nose around. Given notice to work and leaving do sorted yay!
Hi guys!
Another person doing adult nursing here, although I'm not a mature student :|
Have you guys looked at the email with the attachements? If so, will you be buying the books in the reading list section?
Reply 7
Original post by ShinexBright
Hi guys!
Have you guys looked at the email with the attachements? If so, will you be buying the books in the reading list section?

Hiya, yes I did see the reading list but this email was sent twice and recalled twice. I was expecting a replacement email to be sent but nothing so far. I was going to wait to see if I could pick up my ID early as I live in London and borrow it from the library either that or get it on amazon. Last full week of work this week,
Hi, another student joining kcl for adult nursing. For King's online enrolment, does anyone have their nursing and midwifery council number, I don't know if we were given this or not already?
Reply 9
I thought you only got this once you're qualified.
Original post by jimorgans
I thought you only got this once you're qualified.

really oh ok, because when I was completing my online enrolment , it asked for my NMC number. Good, I have nothing to worry about. Thanks!
Reply 11
Original post by missEA
really oh ok, because when I was completing my online enrolment , it asked for my NMC number. Good, I have nothing to worry about. Thanks!

Sensible black lace ups bought, uniform fitting between 1 & 2. Thought I'd collect ID beforehand and have some lunch there, anyone else about?
Reply 12
Sensible black lace ups bought, uniform fitting between 1 & 2. Thought I'd collect ID beforehand and have some lunch there, anyone else about?

Day One of induction complete, should hear by this time tomorrow which trust I've been allocated to, exciting! Also know which group and meet faculty/team.
Guys, where do I find the spreadsheet with our groups and the trusts?
I tried looking in KEATS but I just can't seem to find it... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi ShinexBright

is your kcl email all set up? rcvd email last night with excel spreadsheet attached giving info. If you give me your full name can check the email as it had everyones info and let you know.
Reply 15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, a group email was sent yesterday by preregadmin. It had an excel spreadsheet attached. I would give them an email as you won't know what you're doing Tuesday otherwise. :smile:
Hiya really excited to be starting as a v mature student, anyone else out there doing adult nursing?

in

Yes I'm at home too. Glad to see that the induction programme is posted up as I need to give in my notice at work. It's finally happening!

Yes should get timetable etc during induction. I've completed my online profile and managed to upload a photo so I'm hoping that I can pick up my ID etc early. I live and work in London so it'd be nice to get everything sorted asap. See you in a few weeks :smile:

I've got my uniform fitting on Tuesday 14th at lunchtime, I'll probably pick up my ID then too. I'll come in a bit early and have a nose around. Given notice to work and leaving do sorted yay!

Hi guys!

Hiya, yes I did see the reading list but this email was sent twice and recalled twice. I was expecting a replacement email to be sent but nothing so far. I was going to wait to see if I could pick up my ID early as I live in London and borrow it from the library either that or get it on amazon. Last full week of work this week,

Original post by missEA
Hi, another student joining kcl for adult nursing. For King's online enrolment, does anyone have their nursing and midwifery council number, I don't know if we were given this or not already?

Day One of induction complete, should hear by this time tomorrow which trust I've been allocated to, exciting! Also know which group and meet faculty/team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi ShinexBright

is your kcl email all set up? rcvd email last night with excel spreadsheet attached giving info. If you give me your full name can check the email as it had everyones info and let you know.

Hiya, a group email was sent yesterday by preregadmin. It had an excel spreadsheet attached. I would give them an email as you won't know what you're doing Tuesday otherwise. :smile:

Hi lovelies. Also started Adult Nursing at KCL this week. I missed the 9-11am lecture on Friday though. Can you please please let me know what I missed.

Any particularly important info/handouts? Thank you xx

Quick Reply

Latest