The Student Room Group

Student Finance Help Please!

So on the 13th whenever I was on my UCAS, my course was changed, but I was happy enough so I accepted etc...

That meant I had to change student finance details online (Just the course), which I done on the 13th, and now just waiting on some sort of approval or letter in the post to confirm the changes.

The only worry is that I might not get my first payment of student finance on the start date of my course now (Like my original SF was set to be), and I would definitely not be able to afford the first installment of my accommodation if this was to be.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :smile:
You don't need to wait for the letter, you can just call them to confirm that the change has been made. Thats what I did and everything went through in 48 hours.

They also said my payment will be on time too. I'm with SFW so I'm not sure how it may differ.
Original post by emcardle660
So on the 13th whenever I was on my UCAS, my course was changed, but I was happy enough so I accepted etc...

That meant I had to change student finance details online (Just the course), which I done on the 13th, and now just waiting on some sort of approval or letter in the post to confirm the changes.

The only worry is that I might not get my first payment of student finance on the start date of my course now (Like my original SF was set to be), and I would definitely not be able to afford the first installment of my accommodation if this was to be.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :smile:

Have you sent the declaration yet?

You can show your uni the letter you got previously and they should still be able to confirm your attendance properly.

Note that your payment is almost never the date shown on the letter anyway - the uni have to confirm attendance first so you get the payment around a week after your first class.
Reply 3
Original post by applicationa
Have you sent the declaration yet?

You can show your uni the letter you got previously and they should still be able to confirm your attendance properly.

Note that your payment is almost never the date shown on the letter anyway - the uni have to confirm attendance first so you get the payment around a week after your first class.

Hi

what's the deceleration I have to send?
Original post by emcardle660
Hi

what's the deceleration I have to send?

You normally get it with your notification of entitlement letter.

Unless you applied on paper, then you signed it when you applied.
It's quick for student finance to update details like your course, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending