The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Room swap from Manor Park to Stag Hill

Hi guys, posting this on behalf of a friend who is currently abroad but is desperate to swap accommodation from a Band D Ensuite Room on Manor Park to a Band D Ensuite Room on Stag Hill Campus?
Anyone interested please leave a message!! Thanks.
Original post by Flight_97
Hi guys, posting this on behalf of a friend who is currently abroad but is desperate to swap accommodation from a Band D Ensuite Room on Manor Park to a Band D Ensuite Room on Stag Hill Campus?
Anyone interested please leave a message!! Thanks.

Hi there, do you know where abouts in Manor Park the room is located?
I also have a friend who is looking to swap. He has a Band D room allocated at Stag Hill and is looking for a Band D room at Manor Park?
Cheers
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
I am more than willing to swop my Band C in Battersea Court, which is in the middle of the main campus. Please inform your friend that whether if he/she is willing to consider this.
Reply 3
Original post by iJustSaBii
Hi there, do you know where abouts in Manor Park the room is located?
I also have a friend who is looking to swap. He has a Band D room allocated at Stag Hill and is looking for a Band D room at Manor Park?
Cheers

Hello, I believe is its Ronald Ross 1-6!
Reply 4
Original post by imUzair
I am more than willing to swop my Band C in Battersea Court, which is in the middle of the main campus. Please inform your friend that whether if he/she is willing to consider this.

Hello, unfortunately my friend is only interested in Band D! So sorry, good luck!
Original post by Flight_97
Hello, I believe is its Ronald Ross 1-6!

Okay thanks for that. I shall let my friend know and then get back to you on this. Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending