The Student Room Group

gcse aqa drama mark doesn't add up???

I got a 89 ums in my drama exam (B) which I believe is equivalent to 59/80 marks. This brought my A* down to an A. I got 258 ums overall.

In my mock I got 67/80 marks (A), this 8 mark difference makes me thing that perhaps one of my answers (out of 10) was not accounted for.

I have been consistent with my marks throughout the year and this was the only A* I was hoping for. Is it worth a clerical check or remark?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by StressedCoffee
I got a 89 ums in my drama exam (B) which I believe is equivalent to 59/80 marks. This brought my A* down to an A. I got 258 ums overall.

In my mock I got 67/80 marks (A), this 8 mark difference makes me thing that perhaps one of my answers (out of 10) was not accounted for.

I have been consistent with my marks throughout the year and this was the only A* I was hoping for. Is it worth a clerical check or remark?

I'd get a copy of your paper and go through it with your teacher before deciding whether to apply for a remark
Original post by preetg97
I'd get a copy of your paper and go through it with your teacher before deciding whether to apply for a remark

I think that if you request to look at your paper you can't have a remark afterwards. But you can request to look at it after a remark with a cost.

I think I'l just wait to speak to my teacher though. Thanks.
Original post by StressedCoffee
I think that if you request to look at your paper you can't have a remark afterwards. But you can request to look at it after a remark with a cost.

I think I'l just wait to speak to my teacher though. Thanks.

You can request a copy and get a remark, so long as you don't get the original back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending