AS Level Grades and subjects: A Geography A Geology A Chemistry
GCSE Grades: 5 A* 4 A 2 B
Applied to:
Durham
Imperial
Bristol
Leeds
Birmingham
Anyone else get an invite to an interview for Manchester on 5th of December?
Original post by Shane Webb
Anyone else get an invite to an interview for Manchester on 5th of December?

Yep! Got the email yesterday, however it appears that Ucas hasn't updated fsr and so I can't accept the invitation :frown: Anyone else the same?
Bristol
AAA
MSci Geology

and an interview at Manchester xD
Original post by BigWillow
Yep! Got the email yesterday, however it appears that Ucas hasn't updated fsr and so I can't accept the invitation :frown: Anyone else the same?

Well done on your Bristol offer!
I can't access Track right now as apparently there is "maintenance going on" with the system. According to UCAS I'll be able to access it at 5 o'clock tomorrow. I would interpret that to mean that track hasn't updated for you due to maintenance. I wouldn't worry about it.
When I log into UCAS tomorrow I'll let you know if my invitation is there :smile:
Original post by Shane Webb
Well done on your Bristol offer!
I can't access Track right now as apparently there is "maintenance going on" with the system. According to UCAS I'll be able to access it at 5 o'clock tomorrow. I would interpret that to mean that track hasn't updated for you due to maintenance. I wouldn't worry about it.
When I log into UCAS tomorrow I'll let you know if my invitation is there :smile:

Cool, thanks buddy! :smile:
Anyone heard from UCL or exeter thus far for Geology?
Original post by Mathematicus65
Anyone heard from UCL or exeter thus far for Geology?

I know of a someone that's applied there, and no, they haven't heard anything.
No interview call from Manchester here. They were supposed to respond within two weeks. Didn't that meant that they'll be giving out offers? How will you guys wait till 5th december? That's a longgg wait.
Anyone even got acknowledged by Imperial yet? I certainly haven't

Don't worry, it will come. I got mine on this day last year so it's not at all unusual that you don't have it yet.
I did receive a newletter.@BigWillow check your spam box. And if your email account is on gmail check the promotions section.
Original post by Plagioclase
Don't worry, it will come. I got mine on this day last year so it's not at all unusual that you don't have it yet.

How do you remember that? Hahaha
How do you remember that? Hahaha

Just looked through my emails :smile:

I have an interview at Imperial this Wednesday, but they do it in batches so don't worry they interview all the way up to the first week of December !
I have an interview at Imperial this Wednesday, but they do it in batches so don't worry they interview all the way up to the first week of December !

Congrats and good luck! :smile: When did you apply?

They interview for longer than that, I think they interview up to march or something (the deadline is January so they can't stop interviewing in December).
Original post by Plagioclase
They interview for longer than that, I think they interview up to march or something (the deadline is January so they can't stop interviewing in December).

Oh apologies, I heard it was first week of December.
Congrats and good luck! :smile: When did you apply?

Thank you!! Erm..my application was sent on 23rd of September :smile:
Original post by Lemonpopsicle2
Is Durham your top choice? My son is also going to be applying to uni's with a year abroad, FYI Durham don't list one but a year abroad is also possible there :-)

It is indeed! I suspected as much with Durham as it says so on Unistats, thanks for confirming :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending