University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
No :frown: I wish I was.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
supercat, my friend has two tickets hes desperately trying to sell, i know its last minute but dyou want me to see if he still has them?
Reply 3
Oh thank you so much but I'd better not, I don't think there's anyone that wants to go with me! But thanks for the offer, that's really nice of you.
hey leona if your friend still has the tickets I will buy them! I have nothing better to do tonight! I haave PMed you!
Laura Xxx
Reply 5
Good luck getting tickets! Am jsut getting ready, is gonna be an amazing night!
Reply 6
Have fun!
Reply 7
I went, drove up from Exeter Cornwall campus and had a great night! Missed Mumm-Ra though due to traffic hold-ups :frown: The Horrors were truley awful too.
Reply 8
You missed Mumm-Ra? they were wicked! The horrors were named adequately, its the review i would have given them! What were *they* nomiated for? worst band?

the view and the automatic were stunning! But I got caught right next to the mosh pit that started to the left of cener of stage, about 8 rows out. As in like I got bashed into a couple of times and kicked whoever it was, the boody great *****. Other than that, a wonderful evening! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Mosh pits are great fun :biggrin: In hindsight not that bothered I missed it; I'm not keen on the view or the automatic, and the horrors were apparently rubbish...shame about mumm-ra though. I'd have been more bothered if I'd missed the rave tour (ie the klaxons!)

Latest

Trending

Trending