The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol Maths Timetable

Does anybody have a copy of a Bristol Maths timetable (lectures etc). Doesn't have to be recent as i would just like to get a vague idea.
Thank you
For first year?

Here's what's available online. I don't know if it's final or not:

Edit: I should probably add some notes to this although they seem to have changed some things since I was a first-year. You'll be put in groups for Computational practical sessions but in practice people tended to just turn up to whichever suited them best. It also looks like you'll only have one tutorial a week. Some tutors were more strict about people missing these than others.
(edited 8 years ago)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Edwin Okli
For first year?

Here's what's available online. I don't know if it's final or not:

Edit: I should probably add some notes to this although they seem to have changed some things since I was a first-year. You'll be put in groups for Computational practical sessions but in practice people tended to just turn up to whichever suited them best. It also looks like you'll only have one tutorial a week. Some tutors were more strict about people missing these than others.

thank you so much, really appreciate it
Reply 3
Hey,
How can I send a picture(attachment) specifically to someone without others being able to see it?
Original post by FADH2
Hey,
How can I send a picture(attachment) specifically to someone without others being able to see it?

Hover over the mail icon, send new PM, and click on insert image.
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM
Hover over the mail icon, send new PM, and click on insert image.

Even by mobile phone?
Original post by FADH2
Even by mobile phone?

It should work, yes.
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
It should work, yes.

I'll try them
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending