The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Is anyone else staying in Witham House, Park view?

^^^
Reply 1
Hey, I am! I'm gonna study mechanical engineering, you?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh thank goodness i was starting to think it was just gonna be me on my own. Ohh thats cool! Im doing accounting and finance this year :smile:
Have you got everything sorted for your accommodation btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Oh thank goodness i was starting to think it was just gonna be me on my own. Ohh thats cool! Im doing accounting and finance this year
Have you got everything sorted for your accommodation btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
That was what i was starting to wonder as well! Hopefully some other people will see this post, accounting and finance sounds good!
Yeah I've got everything sorted have you?:smile:
Reply 5
Yup hopefully they'll see this! Aha thankyou im looking forward to it. Well I signed and posted the documents they emailed me but I havent heard anything since.. how long did you have to wait?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Oh yeah i mean ive got as far as you with the application, hopefully theyll reply at the start of next week!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Ahh okay, thats good then! I was starting to get a bit concerned as people in other halls have already started paying thier deposits and finding out when the gets thier keys etc
I'm in room 2 🙌
Have you bought any tickets for freshers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yeah it'd be good to get all the deposit and stuff sorted soon! I haven't bought any tickets yet, not sure what to go to. Have you?
Reply 9
Yeah that'd be good! Im sure we'll hear from them soon. No I haven't bought any yet, I wanted to see what events people in my flat were going to so that we could group up rather than buy something that no one was going to and end up on my own haha but from what I've heard superfresh and union are supposed to be really good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest