The Student Room Group
Haha. Its better (softer) than South Park's Irwin stuff.
Reply 2
Could be MUCH worse...
Reply 3
This is the height of insensitivity and no one has ever gone so low in the videogame industry.

Right so someone makes a crappy little flash game and they are in the videogame industry? Ok I'm going to make a short 10 minute film with my mobile phone making fun of rape victims. Would that be a new low for the film industry?
Psyk
Right so someone makes a crappy little flash game and they are in the videogame industry? Ok I'm going to make a short 10 minute film with my mobile phone making fun of rape victims. Would that be a new low for the film industry?

that would be a new high, imo.
Reply 5
I think the Columbine High School: The Game is in more bad taste than this. Though I think everyone would be disappointed if he died of old age or something.
Link100p
Though I think everyone would be disappointed if he died of old age or something.

disappointed?:mad:
Reply 7
its no worse then those WW1/2 games IMO. i hate them too
Reply 8
What about Carmageddon? Running over pensioners while they shout "I was in the war!".
Reply 9
CheGriffin
disappointed?:mad:

Goes around putting his head in a bears arse getting them made, then dies of old age? When people get killed by animals without getting anywhere near their arse.

Dear me, that was badly worded.
Reply 10
Link100p
I think the Columbine High School: The Game is in more bad taste than this. Though I think everyone would be disappointed if he died of old age or something.

Agreed. Terri Irwin's Revenge may be in poor taste, but there are worse things out there. JFK: Reloaded is a first-person shooter that puts you in the shoes of Lee Harvey Oswald as you take aim to assassinate JFK. The developer was even offering a reward of $10,000 to whoever could get closest to recreating the actual events of the assassination...Super Columbine Massacre RPG's recreation of the events of Columbine High School in 1999 takes the biscuit, though, as far as "poor taste" is concerned. That was a tragedy that left 15 people dead and 24 others injured, and some muppet went and created a game in RPG Maker where you can live that day as one of the two murderers.

Lib North
What about Carmageddon?
Depends on the version. The US version was full-on with running over humans in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. In the UK we had zombies instead...Germans apparently had to put up with floating bins :s:
Reply 11
floating bins :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Trigger
floating bins :s-smilie:

Well, a magazine said "floaty bins"...a website says "robots that look nothing like humans at all". I guess they're robots that look a bit like bins :biggrin:
Reply 13
oooooh
Reply 14
I don't think the zombie editions lasted long in the UK before the full-gore versions were released.
Reply 15
I'm pretty sure my copy of TDR2000 had zombies in it.