The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This thread proves all women are evil!

Look at the rude remarks this poor guy is getting. :frown:

I'm joking lol, of course women are not all the same. Although so far I have yet to meet a girl that doesn't turn out to be a complete bitch in the end.

Of course, I'm only 17 so I've got some time to find her :wink:
Reply 41
Well I'm a weird girl in many respects, but a genuinely loving guy is at the top of my list :redface:

Lol, I'd be friends with a guy and even buy him meals occasionally, no matter what public opinion says... not that I'm looking for a relationship, I have one. But I think that most people are loveable as friends.

Don't feel bad dude - everyone is beautiful some people just don't understand...
yes all women are evil money grabbing aliens who care more about their manicures than they do about people. we are all identical clones and your only hope is to be gay.

blame the entire female population for your own bad decisions and all you will get from me is sarcasm im afraid.
Reply 43
to be honest, most of the genuinely nice and desirable blokes i know all have gorgeous, loving and kind girlfriends.

all these guys who insist at the top of their lungs that 'i'm a nice guy and girls are bitches which is why none of them love me' need to seriously examine themselves and stop blaming an entire gender for you own issues.
grace
to be honest, most of the genuinely nice and desirable blokes i know all have gorgeous, loving and kind girlfriends.

all these guys who insist at the top of their lungs that 'i'm a nice guy and girls are bitches which is why none of them love me' need to seriously examine themselves and stop blaming an entire gender for you own issues.

:ditto:

genuinely nice guys are the ones who realise that women arent from another planet and actually treat them with respect.
Reply 45
grace

Totally. Seem to be a lot of men like that about and it makes me really angry. They're basically just misogynistic and deluded.
Reply 46
Cyclotron
i just think that feeling like you have to be tough and defensive to be respected will not make you a happy person. and 'people will only respect them if you tell them to' ... i dont think that is always true, a lot of people dont need to feel threatened by someone to respect them

i'm not saying you have to be all hard faced. but if you go whimpering around like a dog waiting to be kicked, people are gonna kick you.
Reply 47
bunthulhu
Men do that?! :s-smilie:

Dam right. Wine is far more appealing than beer and Bridget Jones' Diary is an all time classical film! ^_^
really? i thought it was a bit boring. my bfs opinion of it is "meh"

hes allways been into girlier films than me though XD
Reply 49
"Bridget Jones, wanton sex goddess, with a very bad man between her thighs... Mum, hi."

It's a British classic lol. Never mind, I'm deviating off the subject post. You may proceed ^_^

To the OP: Forget her mate, not all girls are heartless, though...no they're not. There's always someone just around the corner :smile: Good luck and keep smiling!
Reply 50
Tag
i'm not saying you have to be all hard faced. but if you go whimpering around like a dog waiting to be kicked, people are gonna kick you.

yea
Reply 51
Xopa
Dam right. Wine is far more appealing than beer and Bridget Jones' Diary is an all time classical film! ^_^

I hate that film. It's about a self absorbed, whining waste of space who gives women a bad name.
actually i quite like the character, the books are great. if your taking bridget as a serious character then you need to lighten up.
Philbill
Are girls only after men that don't care about much. I care about love, i treated her like i treated my friend who has also drifted off. I go out of my way to help them. I'm not clingy, i just do things like offer to pay a meal for them or something. But the only thanks i get is them pretending they like me. Are there any girls out there that if they knew i had no friends would actually keep me as a friend because they cared for me. or do they just care about having a social ladder.

It's 2007; let women pay for their own meals.

grace

In the same way that women who insist at the top of their lungs that "All men are bastards" need to seriously examine themselves, and stop blaming an entire gender for their own issues.
the offer is still appreciated though. its a lovely thought.
But what if a man says the same thing?
tbh offer to pay for a guy on the 1st date and he will most likely take it as an insult to his masculinity
Depressingly true; and macho bull**** like that is utterly pathetic. Generally, bills should be split 50/50; if people want to treat their partners, that's fine, but this shouldn't be restricted to men.
dyslexic_banana
Depressingly true; and macho bull**** like that is utterly pathetic. Generally, bills should be split 50/50; if people want to treat their partners, that's fine, but this shouldn't be restricted to men.

Chivalry is obviously dead...
jack_sparrow
Chivalry is obviously dead...

As is the idea that women should stay at home, and do all the housework; welcome to 2007.

Latest

Trending

Trending