The Student Room Group

Just interesting, figured it might be in this topic

As I said I'm not completely sure what heading this comes under but I figured here was best.
Just an interesting point that I can't get to sleep unless I have something over me, like I need at least a sheet even if it's boiling I can't sleep without something over me.
Was Just wondering anyone share these strange ways?
Thanks
I have to hook something/have my body against something other than the bed to sleep.

Probably some childhood thing. Did you ever have a 'blankey' or somesuch?
Reply 2
I'm the same as OP, have no idea why though.
Reply 3
I know that people who are on the autistic spectrum often have this - they need to feel covered in bed otherwise they can't sleep. Some need the weight of a duvet, even in the heat of summer, or have to be wrapped up tight in a blanket. Random but interesting I think.
Reply 4
I always need a teddy aswell >< I'm 16 but you can never be too old for teddies ^^
Reply 5
I don't like having a sheet... i always end up with a duvet :redface:
Reply 6
I can never sleep without something over me. and i usually haveto have someone on my side. and i have my small pillow, a stufftoy fish and a bean bag dinasour with me.

Weird. I know. :biggrin:
Reply 7
I always have to have my duvet over me, even in the height of summer. It just doesnt feel right without one.
Reply 8
i also have to have somthing over me, soo much more comfortable
although sometimes i fall asleep on the bus...
Reply 9
paperclip
i also have to have somthing over me, soo much more comfortable
although sometimes i fall asleep on the bus...

Ditto on both counts. :biggrin:
Reply 10
I too have to have some sort of covering even if just a light sheet.
I can NEVER wear a top in bed i just can never fall asleep with one on no matter how cold.
And i tend to hook/hold/hug something. Not a animal or watever but a pillow tends to be found with my arms round it and head on it in the morning. Wierd eh?
If I'm in bed then I have to have something over me! But not if I'm elsewhere like on a train - then I'm out like a light, cover or no cover!
Alamothih

I can NEVER wear a top in bed i just can never fall asleep with one on no matter how cold.

Actually I always pull my top right up during the night :s-smilie:
Seeing as many people feel the same things we should start a society "I have wierd bed habbits" society ^^ I reckon with the right mind and the right attitude we could rule the worl no?... Alright maybe just a lesser country in eastern europe then ^^
I always have to cover myself with my duvet or something, no matter how hot it is, if I want to get to sleep. Funny thing is, 9 times out of 10, I'll have thrown it off, even if it's freezing:s-smilie:
And I always end up hanging ontp my pillow, as opposed to lying on it. Still, enough people on here seem to do it, so I guess it's not that weird.

Latest

Trending

Trending