The Student Room Group
er they just want to test ur desion making skills and see how you cope with incomplete information that sort of thing. You only get 2 scenario questions and the rest is on things like team work, pbl and personal effectiveness.

Hope this helps
Good Luck
:smile:

PS When is ur interview?
Reply 2
Scenarios were relatively straight forward. The interview will prompt you with help so dont worry too much :smile: Read that letter you got from them. Should help you prepare. Good luck :smile: :hugs:
Reply 3
I have my interview at the end of March. I have to travel all the way to Malaysia for it, so I hope it will go well. But I'm still VERY nervous :cool:
However nice the profile picture is :smile: , make sure you don't go looking like that ^_^
Reply 5
Philosoraptor
However nice the profile picture is :smile: , make sure you don't go looking like that ^_^

:argh: fine then! Thanks ;laugh;
You're very welcome :wink:
Reply 7
Eva
I have my interview at the end of March. I have to travel all the way to Malaysia for it, so I hope it will go well. But I'm still VERY nervous :cool:

good luck for your interview :smile: :hugs:

you have a interview in Malaysia? or do u mean from Malaysia?
Reply 8
ZooBOT
good luck for your interview :smile: :hugs:

you have a interview in Malaysia? or do u mean from Malaysia?

Thank you :smile:
And yes I have the interview IN Malaysia.
Reply 9
I have no idea if this will help you at all but I live near norwich so UEA is my closest uni and my school has links with it! Apparently, for medicine, they have a high interview rate for applicants, which means more rejections! But don't panic! The UEA loves all different types of student! On medlink there was a student there who was like 'I'm different. I worked in a sex shop' lol! So try not to worry too much. Just remember that its a uni that offers a PBL course, so they may ask you about the different types of teaching within PBL etc.

Finally, I hope u get it because norwich is pretty immense!! he he

Good luck!
Reply 10
emme786
hey...is anyone still waiting for a reply from east anglia after their interview!?

Have you heard from them yet?

I had the interview on Wednesday. At the end they told me I should/will be getting an offer from them, but because of the Easter holidays it might not come through yet. I actually enjoyed the interview, and since the people (there were two of them) were a bit late I had time to calm down. Oh, and in the beginning they told me they did not know they had to interview a home student as well.

Latest

Trending

Trending