The Student Room Group

Maths A-Level Tips

Hello. I guess i'm pretty good at Maths GCSE got a B was expecting A though. I'm moving onto A-level and I understand the transition is huge. Can you give me any tips to get a top grade for A-level.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Kenzar234
Hello. I guess i'm pretty good at Maths GCSE got a B was expecting A though. I'm moving onto A-level and I understand the transition is huge. Can you give me any tips to get a top grade for A-level.

Past papers from day one. Practice and practice and then practice some more. Maths is number manipulation and understanding how to apply different methods to get the answer you want. It's tricky but practice in maths makes perfect. Past papers and then more. Do at least every past paper 2 times before the exam. If you don't understand ask as soon as you can don't fall behind. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest