The Student Room Group
2400 applications....
I believe they interview about 1000 and make offers to around 450

cant remember...iv got the official stats somewhere but il find them 2moz xxx
Reply 2
I dont know about this year, but last year, Cardiff had just under 3000 applicants. They interviewed 800 if I remember correctly, and gave out around 450 offers or so, for 320 ish places.
Quite similar to what intellectualpartygirl said really!
Reply 3
hmm well those stats arnt too bad, i heard 800 inties with 500 offers, but wasnt sure.
hopefully i shud get an offer, if i dont ****** it up like i did my bristol interview!
thanks guys
ooh ooh! potential cardiff/bristol medic! I've already had my cardiff interview and ****ed it up. So just bristol on wednesday! Any tips? xxx
Reply 5
Good luck for hearing from Cardiff.

As for Bristol, I had an interview there last year. Theyre really not that horrible, make sure you know what the course is like and just generally know what youre talking about. Good luck!
Reply 6
bristol are pretty sweet, easy goin etc
theyll asked me

why medicine
what u learn from ure work experience that made u want to do medicine more
do u know nhs structure of doctors/gps
medical news atm?- talked about embryonic stem cells, and got asked tot alk about something else, i talked bout gene therapy, but someone else didnt have anything else to talk about, and so just sat in a massive awkward silence... he was rejected
errr we talked about the university abit, but that was what i prompted, stuff about the elective n stuff.
good luck... what questions u get from cardiff?

Latest