The Student Room Group

A2 Psych AQA Coursework Dilema

Ok guys, heres the Skinny (*Note to self, never EVER use the phrase 'the skinny' again*)

For my coursework I was considering branching off into Parapsychology, and in particular setting out an investigation using Zenner Cards and the relation between ESP and Gender.

Does anyone think the examboard will have a problem with this, They disliked my last piece of coursework which had to do with how morality differes between gender.

Thanks guys, Im in a bit of a pickle
Reply 1
Hmmm....wouldnt really be able to help you out much. But I'd have guessed that examiners took an objective approach to coursework, and aslong as your theory is sound, or you have precedented evidence to back it up, it shouldnt be a problem.

I guess the only problem will be that not much (credible) research will have been done in that area.
Reply 2
It sounds interesting, and it's definitely different!

I thought that coursework had to be related in some way to a part of the syllabus... I don't think parapsychology is on it? Although you could link it to gender differences.

Get your teacher to ring up the board and find out, you don't want to do it all and then discover that you can't do it!

Lucy :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending