The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

mature student kick start event

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone on here is going to the mature students kick start event on 8th-9th September? I've rsvped but haven't found anyone else who is going!
(edited 8 years ago)
I was going to go but I can't really take the time off work! I know a couple of people that are going, if you haven't already joined the fresher groups on facebook I'd recommend doing so - there's a fair few mature students on there. :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'm planning on going to it.

Have you had an email from them since your offer became unconditional? I've heard nothing since July when they provisionally allocated a place to me.
hey, yeah I rsvped yesterday and they emailed me today with the itinerary and to confirm my place, so might be worth emailing to check! what course are you doing
Original post by carlaraptor
I was going to go but I can't really take the time off work! I know a couple of people that are going, if you haven't already joined the fresher groups on facebook I'd recommend doing so - there's a fair few mature students on there. :smile:

a separate mature group or the general freshers one? I haven't found anything specifically for mature students
Reply 5
Me neither. Please could you post a link?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by vampireweekend93
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone on here is going to the mature students kick start event on 8th-9th September? I've rsvped but haven't found anyone else who is going!

I've not received anything about it 😟

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending