then do it
Original post by driftawaay
then do it

Would you hooke me up? 😛
I have some stash if you want.
Original post by toonervoustоtalk
I have some stash if you want.

Oh I've should've come to you first. My "brotha"
well gettin high is fun as f*** ill give you that...

do you not have anything else in your life like say lifting or some kinda sport

why is getting high aaaall you wanna do?
Reply 6
Original post by CelticBeast
well gettin high is fun as f*** ill give you that...

do you not have anything else in your life like say lifting or some kinda sport

why is getting high aaaall you wanna do?

Because life is worthless and anything worth doing is good enough for me. Getting high is nice and easy.

Let's go to the beach too 😏
by the beach 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubblegumcat
by the beach 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yessss. Hydroponic okay?
Original post by PeakBellCurve II
Because life is worthless and anything worth doing is good enough for me. Getting high is nice and easy.

well i wouldnt say life is worthless but i often find myself wondering what the point of it all is

if you ever run out of green i would recommend lifting or some kind of martial art bro, really gets the endorphins going

getting high isnt always easy though takes me like 5 attempts to roll a tight joint haha
well i wouldnt say life is worthless but i often find myself wondering what the point of it all is

if you ever run out of green i would recommend lifting or some kind of martial art bro, really gets the endorphins going

getting high isnt always easy though takes me like 5 attempts to roll a tight joint haha

I get them pre-rolled. Ain't nobody got time to roll anything.

Lifting takes too much effort. Been there, done that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get them pre-rolled. Ain't nobody got time to roll anything.

Lifting takes too much effort. Been there, done that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

whoa whoa you live in amsterdam or something? how the fudge you get them pre-rolled? how do you know you're getting your money's worth if they're pre-rolled as well?

aye it does take a lot of effort to lift ill give you that i guess the benefits outweigh the costs for me also herb costs quite a bit and i dont have a job so lifting is a lot cheaper for me

what about yourself what's happening with you these days bro?
whoa whoa you live in amsterdam or something? how the fudge you get them pre-rolled? how do you know you're getting your money's worth if they're pre-rolled as well?

aye it does take a lot of effort to lift ill give you that i guess the benefits outweigh the costs for me also herb costs quite a bit and i dont have a job so lifting is a lot cheaper for me

what about yourself what's happening with you these days bro?

Ha I wish. I'd be getting some seriously hot babes if that were the case. I'll know if I'm getting my monies worth when I light the joint. Simple. Never been robbed yet.
Yeah it expensive but I'm a bit liquid so it's cool.
Tbh I wish less was happening. Uni and **** is what's happening and I wish I was just getting high by the beach as per thread title.
troll senses tingling..
Original post by sqwertylol
troll senses tingling..

The good herb can take care of that for you.
The good herb can take care of that for you.

illuminati confirmed
Ha I wish. I'd be getting some seriously hot babes if that were the case. I'll know if I'm getting my monies worth when I light the joint. Simple. Never been robbed yet.
Yeah it expensive but I'm a bit liquid so it's cool.
Tbh I wish less was happening. Uni and **** is what's happening and I wish I was just getting high by the beach as per thread title.

haha lucky you, thats cool what you studying? what year of uni you in?
haha lucky you, thats cool what you studying? what year of uni you in?

Starting my 2nd year after this holiday is over. Engineering.
What about you? What do you do besides gyming?

Quick Reply

Latest