The Student Room Group

I can't discuss issues in our relationship without her turning it around on me.

--
(edited 8 years ago)
i'd say abit of both to be honest, girls are complicated but maybe you need to give her some space for a while then talk to her again, it's not healthy to be with someone 24/7 and if you talk all the time, you don't have anything much to say, time will tell her true feelings, honestly
Reply 2
Original post by Hannahbanana2504
i'd say abit of both to be honest, girls are complicated but maybe you need to give her some space for a while then talk to her again, it's not healthy to be with someone 24/7 and if you talk all the time, you don't have anything much to say, time will tell her true feelings, honestly

I'm not with her 24/7, that's the thing. I've just came back from a week's holiday and was excited to see her again. Usually we see each other once or twice a week and exchange a few texts each day. Thanks for the advice though.
[QUOTE=iFinity;58803479]I'm not with her 24/7, that's the thing. I've just came back from a week's holiday and was excited to see her again. Usually we see each other once or twice a week and exchange a few texts each day. Thanks for the advice though.

I think a bit of space is key, but you're more than welcome, message me anytime if you like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending