Is anyone starting Criminal Justice at JMU this September? :smile:
Reply 1
I am studying law and criminal justice so we may be in a few lectures ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
Reply 2
Haha I happened to be on TSR on the LJMU forum completely randomly and was happy to see this post :smile: I'm about to go into third year on Criminal Justice so if you have any questions feel free to message me :smile:
Original post by Ellie-x
Haha I happened to be on TSR on the LJMU forum completely randomly and was happy to see this post :smile: I'm about to go into third year on Criminal Justice so if you have any questions feel free to message me :smile:

How did you find the course? and how many days are you in during the week :smile: x
Reply 4
Original post by lipsticklover
How did you find the course? and how many days are you in during the week :smile: x

Course is great, first year is really really good, not gonna lie second year is a bit boring but the stuff you learn in first year will change your life (as dramatic as that sounds) haha! In first year we were in for three days a week, second year we were in three days and for my final year I will only be in for two days but my friend is in every day of the week because it depends what modules you choose. You get to choose all 5 modules in third year :smile:
Original post by Ellie-x
Course is great, first year is really really good, not gonna lie second year is a bit boring but the stuff you learn in first year will change your life (as dramatic as that sounds) haha! In first year we were in for three days a week, second year we were in three days and for my final year I will only be in for two days but my friend is in every day of the week because it depends what modules you choose. You get to choose all 5 modules in third year :smile:

Oh good looking forward to the 'change your life bit' haha did you stay at home or live in?
Reply 6
Original post by lipsticklover
Oh good looking forward to the 'change your life bit' haha did you stay at home or live in?

Yeah wait til you meet Stuart haha best lecturer you'll ever meet :smile: live in I'm not from Liverpool but a lot of people are
yesss im doing it
Yay finally found someone☺x
Haha where you staying?
I live in Liverpool so I'm staying at home
Ahh okay fair enough
Reply 12
is anyone studying MA Criminal Justice, its postgraduate? :smile:
Reply 13
I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering how you all found the criminal justice degree and what you're doing now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending