The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Accomodation

Hi, my name is John Phan and I will be starting in September 2015 doing Computer science. I went through clearing so I don't think I am able to get a room accommodated by the university.

I am up to house share with people.
Max per week I am willing to pay is £130.

Oh and btw I am a big pc gamer who plays CSGO at a high level :wink:
I'm in the same situation, applied through clearing, starting in September, and probably won't get into halls. Which campus will you be situated at?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
I will be on the penrhyn road campus. What will you be studying?

I emailed them about my application and they said they are considering it. Hopefully they accept me!
Aerospace engineering, astronautics and space technology at the Roehampton Vale Campus.
Hey Im doing computer science as well and also went through clearing. I don't think I have a place still says pending on the site but if I don't get it I would like to share accommodation. You should add me on steam maybe play some cs and discuss about accommodation. PS I m trash
Reply 5
Original post by jinksy1512
aerospace engineering, astronautics and space technology at the roehampton vale campus.

hi u still need accommodation message me back asap
Reply 6
Original post by Johngphan
Hi, my name is John Phan and I will be starting in September 2015 doing Computer science. I went through clearing so I don't think I am able to get a room accommodated by the university.

I am up to house share with people.
Max per week I am willing to pay is £130.

Oh and btw I am a big pc gamer who plays CSGO at a high level :wink:

hI DO U STILL NEED ACCOMMODATION MESSAGE ME BACK ASAP
Reply 7
Original post by gurungrohit
Hey Im doing computer science as well and also went through clearing. I don't think I have a place still says pending on the site but if I don't get it I would like to share accommodation. You should add me on steam maybe play some cs and discuss about accommodation. PS I m trash

hI YOU STILL NEED ACCOMMODATION GET BACK TO ME ASAP
Reply 8
I'm looking for a room in a shared house Avi95, do you have anything available, I'll be at Penrhyn.

If so please email me details.

Thanks

Morgan
Do you have a place now? I have a room in sw15
Reply 10
Hi I´m Luis, a spanish guy who will be stuying Computer Vision.

I´m contemplating sharing a flat close to Penrhryn Road (walking distance). I´m quite a nerdy guy, love pubs more than clubs... You may AskMeAnything.
I have no where to go in the 23rd Sept.

Quick Reply

Latest