The Student Room Group

What's the weirdest TV show you've seen?

I was bored yesterday watching TV and I saw the theme tune playing for Family Guy, so I thought to myself 'why not just watch it?' So I did.

I have to admit, I was surprised, I thought it would be an average family/kids show. It's not :indiff:
Pretty much everything about it is just weird on every level: it's an adult show made to look like a kids show, there's unexpected and random swears out of nowhere and it's just too funny to not watch. Hence, the weirdest TV show I've seen has to be Family Guy :laugh:
So what's your's and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guy123
I was bored yesterday watching TV and I saw the theme tune playing for Family Guy, so I thought to myself 'why not just watch it?' So I did.

I have to admit, I was surprised, I thought it would be an average family/kids show. It's not :indiff:
Pretty much everything about it is just weird on every level: it's an adult show made to look like a kids show, there's unexpected and random swears out of nowhere and it's just too funny to not watch. Hence, the weirdest TV show I've seen has to be Family Guy :laugh:

Can't believe you have only just discovered family guy - it's awesome!

Wait until you watch south park :wink:
Original post by Guy123

Hannibal. I love it though.
Weird but absolutely brilliant is Yonderland - last episode of the series tonight on sky one :s-smilie:
Twin peaks, but it's still probably my favourite TV show ever
Reply 5
Original post by GuppyFox
Can't believe you have only just discovered family guy - it's awesome!

Wait until you watch south park :wink:

I've seen a couple of episodes of South Park, it's not all that tbh :redface:
Reply 6
Original post by mrno1324
Hannibal. I love it though.

I thought it was just a movie series :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by Guy123
I've seen a couple of episodes of South Park, it's not all that tbh :redface:

I agree, Family Guy has the right balance of humour whereas South Park just goes so overboard that you feel embarrassed watching it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Rick and Morty is pretty bonkers, but with intelligently constructed plots unlike some other recent 'adult' cartoons
Boondocks, the episode with uncle ruckus and the racist singer in particular.
Original post by Guy123

How have you missed family guy all this time?
Its amazing.

The weirdest show ive seen is extreme couponing.
Its so weird, yet so addictive, and i love how the people manage to make huge savings. Its kind of made me addicted and id like to one day start making savings like that.
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. One of the most genius things that ever went on TV.
Oni Chi Chi
Definitely Hannibal.

"A Japanese hidden camera show called 'Panic Face King' goes extreme on this poor guy, luring him into a fake meeting in which everyone is killed by a sniper except for him. He is definitely the panic face king."

So I may not have actually seen it on TV, just on YT, but it really is ****ing weird lol. The people watching in the little box bottom right are sadistic as!
Reply 15
The regular show. It's similar to family guy in some episodes but for some weird reason it's on the Cartoon Network
Reply 16
Original post by Emma:-)
How have you missed family guy all this time?
Its amazing.

The weirdest show ive seen is extreme couponing.
Its so weird, yet so addictive, and i love how the people manage to make huge savings. Its kind of made me addicted and id like to one day start making savings like that.

Oh yeah, I've seen that, it's quite cool seeing those people save so much money :tongue:
Reply 17
Original post by Champagne Supernova

"A Japanese hidden camera show called 'Panic Face King' goes extreme on this poor guy, luring him into a fake meeting in which everyone is killed by a sniper except for him. He is definitely the panic face king."

So I may not have actually seen it on TV, just on YT, but it really is ****ing weird lol. The people watching in the little box bottom right are sadistic as!

That is awesome! :lol:
One time channel five did a show called 'Gypsy on benefits and proud' and I just thought... What has some TV come to!
Reply 19
Original post by Trina212
One time channel five did a show called 'Gypsy on benefits and proud' and I just thought... What has some TV come to!

Lol, there's so many gypsy shows nowadays :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending