The Student Room Group

EPQ with 3 AS subjects?

Hi guys :smile: hope you're all enjoying the summer holidays while it lasts!
Unfortunately GCSE results day didn't go to plan for me, but I ended up with a brilliant outcome! A sixth form I liked offered me a place doing English Literature and language, Media Studies and Sociology along with GCSE maths (resit). I'm so happy because I can do what I want to do! :smile: the main question is would I be allowed to do the extended project qualification with 3 AS levels? Do I have to do 4? Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum
should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Okay, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I don't see why not :smile: wouldn't it be better anyway because you have more time and therefore will hopefully get a higher mark? Guess it depends if your school offers it or not though because I'm not sure if they all do
Original post by sadface
I don't see why not :smile: wouldn't it be better anyway because you have more time and therefore will hopefully get a higher mark? Guess it depends if your school offers it or not though because I'm not sure if they all do

I know my sixth form do offer it, I'm just going to wait and see what they say :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest