The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

First year students still looking for accommodation/roommates

Hi,

I am going to be studying Mechanical Engineering in September
Unfortunately, Due to some issues I have only just got my offer and there's no chance I will get an accommodation on campus. I am looking for accommodations/room-mates that are also first year or full of first year students. Does anyone know any accommodations which suits would suit me, Preferrably on-suite. Message me for more personal contact and I will get in touch asap
Original post by lucastang
Hi,

I am going to be studying Mechanical Engineering in September
Unfortunately, Due to some issues I have only just got my offer and there's no chance I will get an accommodation on campus. I am looking for accommodations/room-mates that are also first year or full of first year students. Does anyone know any accommodations which suits would suit me, Preferrably on-suite. Message me for more personal contact and I will get in touch asap

Hi Lucastang

If you're looking for accommodation take a look at College Green, we've got a few rooms still available that would be ideal for a first year student. If you're in Bristol we'd love to have you come down for a viewing :smile: Take a look at our website and let us know!
http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/college-green

Have a great day! :smile:

Callum B
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending