University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester Medicine 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by swopnil
Would UKCAT score of 2080 be 20.8 or 20.5?

My score will be 42.5(or 8)/48 too btw. Not sure If it would be too risky to apply.

42.5 sorry haha im applying with it :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by swopnil
Would UKCAT score of 2080 be 20.8 or 20.5?

My score will be 42.5(or 8)/48 too btw. Not sure If it would be too risky to apply.

I think 42.8 makes you competitive
Original post by G.name
I'm not too sure what you're getting at, sorry. But if you mean to ask me what I think of Leicester: of course it seems a great school. It's modernised which has some obvious benefits to students. And it's near my home. What do you think of it? And how will you prepare for interviews?

I don't know what I think of the university, I'm just considering it because I think I have a good chance of getting in
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 63
Original post by Bright_Gift
I don't know what I think of the university, I'm just considering it because I think I have a good chance of getting in

At least you're honest.
Reply 64
Hope you have a good way of saying that at interview :smile: haha (supposed to be in reply to bright_gift)
Reply 65
Original post by chrisdale98
Hope you have a good way of saying that at interview :smile: haha (supposed to be in reply to bright_gift)

Like lots of people, he'll just lie.
Hope you have a good way of saying that at interview :smile: haha

Oh guys allow the roast, I'm trying to give myself the best chance I can esp as my other options are Imperial, Leeds and Birmingham.
Besides, I think Leicester is a pretty lively city the I like how ''patient-centered'' their course is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm just applying to where I have most chance too - medicine is medicine and anywhere to study it is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
42.5 sorry haha im applying with it :smile:

I think 42.8 makes you competitive

I wish it is 42.8 but I think it'd just be 42.5 now. I just hope I meet the cut offs because I like Leicester but it'd be a waste of application if I didn't.
Reply 69
Oh guys allow the roast, I'm trying to give myself the best chance I can esp as my other options are Imperial, Leeds and Birmingham.
Besides, I think Leicester is a pretty lively city the I like how ''patient-centered'' their course is

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont worry i know u apply to your strengths as we all do. no judgement :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by manlike99
Yeah I'm just applying to where I have most chance too - medicine is medicine and anywhere to study it is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understandable, if you don't mind where you train for a profession you might work in for your entire life. Tbh, most people think like you though; so I suppose there's nothing wrong with it.
Does anyone have the cut off scores for the last few years? I know last year was 57/68. I just want to get a rough average of the % they are looking for as I'm applying with 41.5 so I'd be borderline.
Reply 72
Original post by Ninjakam119
Does anyone have the cut off scores for the last few years? I know last year was 57/68. I just want to get a rough average of the % they are looking for as I'm applying with 41.5 so I'd be borderline.

The year before was 59/68. 41.5 should be fine
Reply 73
A score of 36.5, is that okay?
Reply 74
Why don't they take as levels into consideration?
Original post by jx2016
A score of 36.5, is that okay?

A little bit in the low side

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Very much thinking of applying to Leicester! I have a score of 46.5 / 48, so it's definitely on my radar! :smile:
Original post by Kozmo
Very much thinking of applying to Leicester! I have a score of 46.5 / 48, so it's definitely on my radar! :smile:

You would deffo score an interview. Wow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I score 41/48, and got 4A's at AS level. Do you guys think that I would get an interview???:colondollar::colondollar:
what were previous years cut offs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending