Maths-B
Science overall-C
(Bio-C, chem-C, phy-D)
RM-C
History- E
Geography-E
French-A
RE-B

Aiming to be a nurse/paediatric nurse/midwife.......I don't know how to approach the courses:

L3 BTEC Applied science........or.....retake my GCSEs, unless there's a school which accepts science at these levels

7 GCSEs are fine for nursing :smile: have you thought about doing health and social care or health studies as a btec it's more commonly accepted than applied science I think
You should do the BTEC health and social care ?
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
7 GCSEs are fine for nursing :smile: have you thought about doing health and social care or health studies as a btec it's more commonly accepted than applied science I think

really? That hadn't crossed my mind actually.....but what's worth more?
Original post by HanaBhatti
Just got my GCSE results:

English literature-A
English language-C
Maths-B
Science overall-C
(Bio-C, chem-C, phy-D)
RM-C
History- E
Geography-E
French-A
RE-B

Aiming to be a nurse/paediatric nurse/midwife.......I don't know how to approach the courses:

L3 BTEC Applied science........or.....retake my GCSEs, unless there's a school which accepts science at these levels

Take the BTEC route - do health and social care level 3 diploma. A levels arent worth the stress.
Original post by HanaBhatti
really? That hadn't crossed my mind actually.....but what's worth more?

Yes:smile: when you mean worth more do you mean ucas points? I would say if nursing is all you want to do then a btec health and social care would get you some experience as part of it which is always massively helpful for your application.
Reply 7
thanxx

Quick Reply

Latest