The Student Room Group

I prefer an interracial relashionship who is in the same case?

and why?

Scroll to see replies

i prefer a relationship where my partner can actually spell relationship
Original post by missaxo

:rofl:
Reply 3
Asian and black and latina girls yes please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by missaxo

:biggrin::biggrin: Aha sorry I was thinking about so many things
I do since I have a strong preference for white girls. White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:
Reply 6
Original post by Mr Smurf
I do since I have a strong preference for white girls. They never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:

I can be a white girl for you baby :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I do find some Orientals and Hispanics attractive so I'd possibly be in such a relationship however my wife and the mother of my children will be white, I value ethnic purity somewhat.
I do since I have a strong preference for white girls. White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:

I do find it strange that the girl in your signature looks kind of Asian though for a European girl.
Reply 9
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha it's great:tongue: So you like every type except Middle Easterners :biggrin:
Why would you prefer an interracial relationship? Other than the fact that you may have a 'type' so you tend to find people of a particular race attractive?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
I do find some Orientals and Hispanics attractive so I'd possibly be in such a relationship however my wife and the mother of my children will be white, I value ethnic purity somewhat.

Hello there, Führer.

You won't get with any white girls with that attitude. You are just making it worse for yourself, mate.
Original post by Eveiebaby
I do find it strange that the girl in your signature looks kind of Asian though for a European girl.

I don't see it. This is her instagram.

https://instagram.com/annafaithxoxo/

I WAS WAITING FOR U.

Do u live in the UK?
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

you are so weird lol how did this happen? your tastes in women?
I prefer to date a range of different peoples although my boyfriends tend to fall into the same category without really meaning to. Tall, skinny white dudes with dark blonde hair. They're ok, but I find native American men really beautiful. And the Nepalese. I like the dark skin and the almond, east-Asian like eyes. I don't come across these types of people very often in London though.

I also like the eastern-European pretty boy aesthetic. There is something slightly different facially compared to usual English guys.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by driftawaay
I WAS WAITING FOR U.

Do u live in the UK?

Yes.
Mixed race babies are the cutest, tbf.

Original post by driftawaay
Why would you prefer an interracial relationship? Other than the fact that you may have a 'type' so you tend to find people of a particular race attractive?

I'm pretty sure that's basically the only reason.
I've dated white guys in the past, but I'm really attracted to middle eastern men :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending