The Student Room Group

Is business a good A level to do?

I was thinking of picking business as an option for A level but am not sure as to whether it's a good option to have. Is it well liked by unis or would it be better to pick options such as physics or further maths?
Reply 1
Original post by will_kaye
I was thinking of picking business as an option for A level but am not sure as to whether it's a good option to have. Is it well liked by unis or would it be better to pick options such as physics or further maths?

What are you wanting to study at uni and which sort of unis will be be looking at?
Reply 2
I was thinking either actuarial science or chemical engineering-haven't fully decided yet and hopefully at a highly rated one(preferably in the top 20 in rankings)
Reply 3
I was thinking either actuarial science or chemical engineering-haven't fully decided yet and hopefully at a highly rated one(preferably in the top 20 in rankings)

And what would your other 3 choices be at AS?
Yes but only as a supporting a level to your key qualification(eg. Computing a level) and employers like it when someone does it at a level
Reply 5
Physics maths and chemistry and maybe further maths as a fifth
Reply 6
Physics maths and chemistry and maybe further maths as a fifth

I would say only do 4 but yes physics is important for what you are applying for

Quick Reply

Latest