The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Auxenic
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this as I skimmed through most of the replies, but you do know that as soon as you start eating over the 440 calories a day, you'll gain most of that weight back?

That's actually complete nonsense, you're just spreading ignorance.
Do you know what's more unhealthy than losing weight fast? Being fat...

A few weeks/months of being 'unhealthy' and eating very few calories is worth the long-term health benefits of being a healthy weight.
Original post by SophieSmall
That's actually complete nonsense, you're just spreading ignorance.

Yup

Original post by anonwinner
Do you know what's more unhealthy than losing weight fast? Being fat...

A few weeks/months of being 'unhealthy' and eating very few calories is worth the long-term health benefits of being a healthy weight.

Crash Diets don't work. People get fat again + crash dieting at such low calories being healthier than being fat is just not correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
Yup

Crash Diets don't work. People get fat again + crash dieting at such low calories being healthier than being fat is just not correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crash diets work as long as you don't go back to overeating after.

Can you explain the terrible consequences of a crash diet? Are they worse than heart disease or diabetes? I doubt it
Reply 24
wonder how she got on?
Hi,
currently on Cambridge diet 5 weeks now lost 2 stones couldn’t have been happier!!
Tried several diets never really workers this works and every week is a loss in weight great support from consultant and my hair and skin feels great ana so natural I feel good losing weight only thing is the hunger due to being on 600 cals a day but honestly once a week or so have a grill chicken salad still lose weight and water intake of 3LTRs and pushing through seeing results every week if I can do it so can anyone !!
Unis are so harsh nowadays. Even uni’s are pressuring youngers to be skinny. Disgusting. Who would ever go to this uni? Imagine having to go on a diet if you wanna get to this uni. Ugh it should be the lowest ranked.
Original post by IH8Studying
Unis are so harsh nowadays. Even uni’s are pressuring youngers to be skinny. Disgusting. Who would ever go to this uni? Imagine having to go on a diet if you wanna get to this uni. Ugh it should be the lowest ranked.

it clearly has nothing to do with getting into Cambridge lol
Original post by black tea
it clearly has nothing to do with getting into Cambridge lol

it was clearly a joke🥺

Latest