The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Crombie hall showers info

I’m going to stay in Crombie hall this year. I have issues with social anxiety and am especially dreading the prospect of using communal showers. I might be able to mentally prepare if I had some pictures or a description of what to expect.

If anyone would be willing to describe them it would be much appreciated. Do they have curtains to separating the stalls? - God forbid it’s locker room style? How many of them are there in each room?

Thanks for any replies
(edited 8 years ago)
Communal showers means you'll be sharing them not that it's open for everyone to watch you lol although o don't know the uni personally it will likely be a room with a door and a shower...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by AccountingBabe
Communal showers means you'll be sharing them not that it's open for everyone to watch you lol although o don't know the uni personally it will likely be a room with a door and a shower...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I realize that. My imagination was able to come up with many scenarios, including ones where there are doors/curtains/nothing etc. I am looking for specifics. Thanks anyway for your condescendence.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending