The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All the countries are quite diverse themselves, so best to specify like "Punjabi, Pashtun, Gujarati, Tamil" etc etc?

(Edit - Afghanistan is technically South Asian right?)

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
all of them
Bengali massive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indian imho (am Sinhalese) :bhangra:
Oh look, another racist thread.
Kashmiri ofc

But seriously, Kashmiri girls tend to be pretty attractive
Original post by Anonymous
Pakistanis, Indians Bengali, or sri lanken? i personally would say Indian even though i myself am Bengali lol what do you guys think??!

No offence but none of them especially.

Obviously there are some attractive Bollywood star types, but in the generality the South Asians I see around here in the UK don't do it for me.

Sorry!
Pakistani.Pakistani men are so mashaallah.
Punjabi Pakistani in specific though with their reputation of being 'gabru te jawan'. :biggrin:
Close call between Pakistani women and Indian women but i pick Indian women cause they are better than Pakistan at cricket :lol:
Original post by chocolate hottie
No offence but none of them especially.

Obviously there are some attractive Bollywood star types, but in the generality the South Asians I see around here in the UK don't do it for me.

Sorry!

You need to take a trip to ower hamlets. Loads of my beautiful bengali people there :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Close call between Pakistani women and Indian women but i pick Indian women cause they are better than Pakistan at cricket :lol:

Offence taken #BeingAPakistani :biggrin:

Let's just say India has better batsmen than Pakistan and Pakistan has better bowlers than India. Reality.
Reply 12
Indian are the most attractive.
Pakistani's cuz bossman always slides me extra wings when I go to his shop
Indian, hello.
Reply 15
Biased, but Bengali
Original post by BrokenLife
Offence taken #BeingAPakistani :biggrin:

Let's just say India has better batsmen than Pakistan and Pakistan has better bowlers than India. Reality.

Haha
No :colonhash: if you have better bowlers you would be able to get wickets of the indian batsmen fairly quickly
Reply 17
I can't tell the difference, so all the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha
No :colonhash: if you have better bowlers you would be able to get wickets of the indian batsmen fairly quickly

All cos of the lack of team work tbh. Anyway, forget it. Touchy matter it is for us Pakistanis and Indians haha. :biggrin:
kashmiris.......they r the best haha

Latest

Trending

Trending