The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Female urgently needed for house Inbetween moulsecoomb and falmer

We have a house for four people, four double beds, washing machine, dishwasher, garden, furnished and carpeted. It's £95 a week and a female is needed to balance out genders as there are two males and one female. I am studying at the falmer campus and the two males are at moulsecoomb. The house isn't far from either campus. Please contact ASAP if interested:smile:
Reply 1
Hey!
I'm interested i'm going to be studying at moulsecoomb doing Chemistry :smile:
this house would it include bills? is a Guarantor required, and lastly what's the tenancy agreement like joint or individual?
Lydia
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lzi22
Hey!
I'm interested i'm going to be studying at moulsecoomb doing Chemistry :smile:
this house would it include bills? is a Guarantor required, and lastly what's the tenancy agreement like joint or individual?
Lydia

Hey can you send your number ASAP as we have to send off the tenancy agreement stuff ASAP and I'll let you know all the details via text :smile: x
i am transexual, man to women? do you expect me?

P.S. i still have dick and balls, but i can put on makeup good so you cant tell
Reply 4
Hi, just wondering if this room is still available plus where is it. Will be on the midwifery course so lectures at Eastbourne but placement at Princess royal hospital Haywards Heath so think I need something around Falmer. Sophie
Reply 5
Original post by riddle42
Hi, just wondering if this room is still available plus where is it. Will be on the midwifery course so lectures at Eastbourne but placement at Princess royal hospital Haywards Heath so think I need something around Falmer. Sophie

Hey yes it is! It's on Eggington road, if you search it you'll see how close it is to falmer. If you want more info message me :smile:
Hi, my name is Ophelia, I'm an 18 year old girl and will be going to Brighton university this fall at the Moulsecoomb campus for mathematics and economics. Currently residing in Lewes with relatives, 5 minutes away, it would be convenient for me to come for a viewing this week if the room is still available.
Thank you, hope to hear back from you soon,
Ophelia Sanderson

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending