The Student Room Group

How do some people get into so many relationships?

I'm 19 and i've never been in a relationships, i've just kissed a few girls and that's it. But I keep hearing about guys who get in relationships all the time, and as soon as they break up with someone they're with someone new. Do they just have loads of friend groups or what? What is their secret to always finding relationships?
The question is is that really a good thing? Going from one relationship to the next? With analysing why the relationship didn't work out, what they could do different and what they could look for in their partner to have a different outcome from the relationship. So you don't want many different relationships. That isn't good. Personally I want one girlfriend in my life and that person I will marry.
Reply 2
Because sweg
I can guarantee you a large number of those 'girlfriends/boyfriends' are made up because everyone feels pressured to be a super-stud. Some people are just easy to get into a relationship with because they're so open and that's what they're seeking too. Other people who tend to have less previous partners, it just sort of happened. But if you're unlucky like me, you've just never met anyone you knew was the 'one'.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 and i've never been in a relationships, i've just kissed a few girls and that's it. But I keep hearing about guys who get in relationships all the time, and as soon as they break up with someone they're with someone new. Do they just have loads of friend groups or what? What is their secret to always finding relationships?

Well its a combination of two things: firstly you need to know a lot of girls and secondly you need to be very attractive - not just physically, but have a fun personality and be a nice guy etc.

That way you always have a load of girls who are interested in dating you/sleeping with you. So as soon as one relationship ends, you just text another girl to meet you for a drink and start ****ing.

Quite often you find that you don't even have to go looking, the girls will come to you. Surprisingly, its often a friend of a girl you have slept with in the past who has "heard good things". They generally want to keep it a secret from their friend though so you have to be discreet. One time I worked my way through a house of 4 girls, it was hard to keep track on who knew what.
It's not a good thing being in lots of relationships because it shows that you can't hold one down and it can give off the impression that you're needy/desperate too if you feel you have to be with someone.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending