The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by The Lawful T.J
I live in Lancashire, England, so a place in halls is guaranteed for me I believe. I'm sure I read that somewhere. How about you?

Ah I see! Very lucky, i think you are guarantee a place. Unfortunately, I only live 30 miles away so I won't be guaranteed :frown:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by caitlinwade
Anyone applied for nursing??

I applied for mental health nursing! Have you heard anything back yet??
Original post by 9clpc9
Ah I see! Very lucky, i think you are guarantee a place. Unfortunately, I only live 30 miles away so I won't be guaranteed :frown:

Ah, that's unfortunate. I hope you do get the accommodation you want though. If not, you could always bunk with me hehe :tongue:
Received my unconditional offer to study Chemistry today :h:
Reply 144
Ah, that's unfortunate. I hope you do get the accommodation you want though. If not, you could always bunk with me hehe :tongue:

Haha will do, thanks for the offer! 😂 I just saw your post and well done on theunconditional offer! I'll actually be in the same course as you in the first year :P
Original post by 9clpc9
Haha will do, thanks for the offer! 😂 I just saw your post and well done on theunconditional offer! I'll actually be in the same course as you in the first year :P

Oh, you're welcome :biggrin:
thank you very much. Have you had an offer? And that's awesome :smile: chemical engineering? :P
Reply 146
Oh, you're welcome :biggrin:
thank you very much. Have you had an offer? And that's awesome :smile: chemical engineering? :P

Anytime :smile: Yes I have and spot on!
Hi, I have applied for both Adult and Children Nursing. Have you heard anything from them yet?
Original post by caitlinwade
Anyone applied for nursing??
Original post by 9clpc9
Anytime :smile: Yes I have and spot on!

Woo! Well, I hope to see you there :-) it would be nice to know someone beforehand! :biggrin:
Reply 149
Woo! Well, I hope to see you there :-) it would be nice to know someone beforehand! :biggrin:

Haha, it would! :smile: See you there this September!:tongue:
Reply 150
Original post by Janinejb
I applied for mental health nursing! Have you heard anything back yet??

Me too, and I didn't hear anything back yet. However, on 22nd of Jan,Queens posted that they just have received the Personal Statement and will be busy marking them for a few weeks.Interviews are running for 3 weeks from 7th March.
So, I kinda expect that they should contact us soon, probably mid Feb.
Oh dear so much stress :biggrin:
Original post by 9clpc9
Haha, it would! :smile: See you there this September!:tongue:

See you there! :-)
For those that have applied for nursing. They are working through the personal statements now. They have already managed to sort through some into further reading, rejections and maybes etc.
They will be sending out requests for interviews in the next couple of weeks.
You will be invited to interview when the rest of the nursing September cohorts are on placement.
You will be completing mmis which will be related to everyday scenarios / situations which can be applied to nursing. They will enable you to show different sides of your personality and dont be nervous! In my opinion it's more relaxed and easier than the sit down 15 minute face to face interview.
Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Got a conditional offer for International Business with French, anyone else doing that?
Also, what accommodation will you all be applying for?
Applied for Civil Engineering here. Still waiting on any offers coming in! Hopefully it will be soon! Anyone else applying for civil engineering??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deviant182
For those that have applied for nursing. They are working through the personal statements now. They have already managed to sort through some into further reading, rejections and maybes etc.
They will be sending out requests for interviews in the next couple of weeks.
You will be invited to interview when the rest of the nursing September cohorts are on placement.
You will be completing mmis which will be related to everyday scenarios / situations which can be applied to nursing. They will enable you to show different sides of your personality and dont be nervous! In my opinion it's more relaxed and easier than the sit down 15 minute face to face interview.
Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is very helpful on lowering my stress levels haha fingers crossed I hear back soon then!
Got an offer for Product Design Engineering (BEng), I've been notified by UCAS and it has shown up on my Track, but I've not received an offer letter in my email. Will I be expecting one, and if so, when?
Reply 157
Original post by ThomasHadyn13
Got an offer for Product Design Engineering (BEng), I've been notified by UCAS and it has shown up on my Track, but I've not received an offer letter in my email. Will I be expecting one, and if so, when?

You will not recieve a letter via email from university, except they want to invite you for interview. However, when you go on track and press 'view' on that course you wish to see more detail, you will be direct to other page and you will notice there is an option of 'view letters' which kinda give you an idea of what you need and all to get into that course 😁 Hope this will help you!
I got an offer for History and Sociology. Anyone doing any of those?
Original post by NiamhMcD
Hi, I have applied for both Adult and Children Nursing. Have you heard anything from them yet?

I've applied for adult nursing but haven't heard anything back at all. Did you get a confirmation email saying they received your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending