The Student Room Group

BSc (Hons) GEOLOGICAL HAZARDS-portsmouth

Hi, has anyone studied BSc (Hons)
GEOLOGICAL HAZARDS at Portsmouth uni?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

What do you think you will after, I'm assuming studying this course?
Reply 3
I am currently in A2 at the moment and was seeing if anyone is or has studied it :smile:
I haven't studied it, but I got an offer for it (which I declined as I chose to take a gap year instead) :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by Leviathan1741
I haven't studied it, but I got an offer for it (which I declined as I chose to take a gap year instead) :tongue:

ah, what are you doing in your gap year?
Original post by Emsta
ah, what are you doing in your gap year?

I'm not entirely sure yet as it was a last minute decision. I want to learn to drive and become more independent, and I'm thinking about enrolling in a few courses like Italian to fill up the rest of the time :smile:
Reply 7
I'm not entirely sure yet as it was a last minute decision. I want to learn to drive and become more independent, and I'm thinking about enrolling in a few courses like Italian to fill up the rest of the time :smile:

sounds good, good luck :smile:
Original post by Emsta
sounds good, good luck :smile:

Thanks, good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 9
Thanks, good luck to you too :smile:

Cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest