The Student Room Group

Girls- You can choose 1 of these 4 for your guy: Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Stomach?

If you could choose one of the following physical attributes to grow on your guy, which would it be?
A sizeable chest? Defined shoulders? Big arms? Or a toned stomach? (Back+legs are options too).

Intangibles: Vascular veiny wrists, V- taper hipbones, strong jaw, dimples, cheekbones etc etc

It doesn't make you superficial for having physical preferences, nobody has the right to judge here.

For me: I love defined cheekbones (AKA Spike ftom Buffy) on a guy and big eyes with pale skin on a girl. Cool underwear's always a plus. :smile: or if you feel that these threads are tediously common, please leave a post encapsulating your thoughts.

Scroll to see replies

I think a smooth stomach :smile: I'm not into muscular but slightly large arms are nice.. olive skin, dark hair :smile:
him just having arms and legs would be nice
Original post by Hevachan
I think a smooth stomach :smile: I'm not into muscular but slightly large arms are nice.. olive skin, dark hair :smile:

Absolutely. Smooth is nice, although a stomach that's too toned kinda puts me off :redface: I was always careful when I was working out to not go overkill on ab exercises.
Original post by missaxo
him just having arms and legs would be nice

I knew a gorgeous guy who'd lost one of his legs, so I'd differ from you there miss :smile:!
Original post by Ridingmyego
Absolutely. Smooth is nice, although a stomach that's too toned kinda puts me off :redface: I was always careful when I was working out to not go overkill on ab exercises.

Good idea :smile: it's nice to be able to rest your head on a smooth stomach that's not hard!
Good idea :smile: it's nice to be able to rest your head on a smooth stomach that's not hard!

You know, my stomach is prettty smooth. It has a nice shape so someone cld rest their head on it :wink:

You don't want a 6 pack then?
I have a GREAT personality.

That's all what girls want.
Out of those 4 probably stomach but dimples and cheekbones are the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Toned stomach and cheek bones 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shoulders
The bitches want a nice jaw
Original post by jam277
You don't want a 6 pack then?

Noo :smile: a six pack is nice but I would rather date someone who was just slender
Original post by FlyingNinja1
You know, my stomach is prettty smooth. It has a nice shape so someone cld rest their head on it :wink:

Okay that's nice :h:
Original post by daisychain_
Shoulders

Guys often miss out shoulders cos they take ages to build, but good shoulders and high traps (I always felt proud of my traps, there's a photo in my TSR album) shouldn't be ignored, so I agree :smile:
If you could choose one of the following physical attributes to grow on your guy, which would it be?
A sizeable chest? Defined shoulders? Big arms? Or a toned stomach? (Back+legs are options too).

Intangibles: Vascular veiny wrists, V- taper hipbones, strong jaw, dimples, cheekbones etc etc

It doesn't make you superficial for having physical preferences, nobody has the right to judge here.

For me: I love defined cheekbones (AKA Spike ftom Buffy) on a guy and big eyes with pale skin on a girl. Cool underwear's always a plus. :smile: or if you feel that these threads are tediously common, please leave a post encapsulating your thoughts.

Nothing beats a guy with defined shoulders imo. 😍
Guys often miss out shoulders cos they take ages to build, but good shoulders and high traps (I always felt proud of my traps, there's a photo in my TSR album) shouldn't be ignored, so I agree :smile:

Original post by BrokenLife
Nothing beats a guy with defined shoulders imo. 😍

My shoulders were pretty weak, but I was fairly proud of my traps:

Attachment not found
Big arms!!
Original post by bethanyjgibson
Big arms!!

Arms in general TBH.

Quick Reply

Latest