The Student Room Group

How can I find an attractive boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by sparklenshine
Why did that make you laugh? Half Italian half english/scottish

Your sense of entitlement.
Surprised @ your ethnicity. I pictured a socially inept, nerdy, underdeveloped Chinese person
hahaha :wink: 6 ft? I dont know, went to a good uni and studied something like medicine or engineering? lol

lol you've got nothing to offer. Step off your autistic spectrum and smell the coffee :wink:
Original post by Awesome-o
lol you've got nothing to offer. Step off your autistic spectrum and smell the coffee :wink:

lol prick. I'm studying PhD theoretical physics at imperial. I can expect my man to have a good education as well. :wink: Dont be jeal because you don't have great qualifications. :wink:
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
Ah ok, great! I thought it was just a handful of degrees like the glamour ones you've mentioned.. but i'm glad you're open to other subjects.

I'm 5'9". How about yourself?

5'8
Original post by Swindle
Your sense of entitlement.
Surprised @ your ethnicity. I pictured a socially inept, nerdy, underdeveloped Chinese person

:s-smilie:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm still here (just as I ever was) if you actually want to crack this and aren't just a troll..

OP, you just need to be confident and let go of your sense of entitlement.
Why do you not have a boyfriend?

Because you're weird and arrogant.
Original post by phoenixsilver
Why do you have this right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why doesn't she?
Yeah haha physics nerds :P . They're all arrogant and weird though

Sounds like a good match then.
Original post by Swindle
Your sense of entitlement.Surprised @ your ethnicity. I pictured a socially inept, nerdy, underdeveloped Chinese person

Instead you got a socially inept, nerdy, undeveloped white person.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by choc biscuit
Why do you not have a boyfriend?

Because you're weird and arrogant.

How am I weird and arrogant just because I have certain standards? Get a grip.
Original post by Mark8346
Sounds like a good match then.

Instead you got a socially inept, nerdy, undeveloped white person.

You don't know anything about me. Just because I study Physics doesn't make me nerdy.
Original post by So Instinct
Why doesn't she?

Thanks. I don't know what that guys problem is. He says it's okay to want someone who is attractive but not okay to want someone who is well educated or has a good job. What's the difference? And then proceeds to assume I am a just want that because of the money. Like having a good job automatically means you'll be rich. LOL.
Original post by shawn_o1
OP, you just need to be confident and let go of your sense of entitlement.

Theoretical physics?!! Bloody Hell!!
You're attractive and are doing some degree that's rare for females. There are dating sites that have people more likely to have a decent job and be intellectual....someone I know used the Guardian newspaper online dating thing and met a vet....it didn't work out... but you could just treat it as some funny experience.
I thought it would be weird to use dating online sites too, but after hearing about other people's experiences I'd easily use them myself in the future....just don't take it too seriously and let it be amusing. :wink:
I have no idea how people meet their partners either....but it's probably not the be all and end all of life when you're young to settle down like some people seem to think :colonhash:
Thanks. I don't know what that guys problem is. He says it's okay to want someone who is attractive but not okay to want someone who is well educated or has a good job. What's the difference? And then proceeds to assume I am a just want that because of the money. Like having a good job automatically means you'll be rich. LOL.

Idealistic approach to morality I guess.

Your job, the way you dress and look is all part of what makes you, it's part of an overall package of a person and plays a part in attraction. That's just how real life works and it becomes progressively more important with age.

Some call it entitlement, I call it desire.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 77
lol prick. I'm studying PhD theoretical physics at imperial. I can expect my man to have a good education as well. :wink: Dont be jeal because you don't have great qualifications. :wink:

You don't need to keep showing off about Imperial wow relax, no guy likes a girl with a big head.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm studying PhD Theoretical Physics at Imperial. I think I have a right to expect my boyfriend to have good job. Money doesn't matter. Good job does not = being rich.

I have a really good friend who has a PHD in astro physics. But he's a top bloke, swims every day and does two martial arts. He's good looking and has a great personality (hes a geek and we are the best people in the world :biggrin: )

Yet you wouldnt date him because he works in a retail store so doesnt have a "good job"
How am I weird and arrogant just because I have certain standards? Get a grip.

It's not your standards that make you weird and arrogant, everyone has standards.

Your facial features (eyes in particular) and being socially inept make you weird. Remember calling physics guys in your class weird? Well guess what, someone sees you in the same light.

The fact that you think you deserve xyz attributes in men because you study physics make you arrogant. You would like to have it is very different to you deserve it.

Your attitude in this whole area stinks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending