The Student Room Group

How can I find an attractive boyfriend?

I'm 24 and I've never been asked out or been on a date. I've always been single.

I used to model as a child and teenager and consider myself fairly attractive. I've noticed men staring at me and quickly looking away when I notice.

I don't have high standards but I want a boyfriend or at least a date and I wanted to know how I can find someone attractive to be with.

I see many women with good looking men and wanted to know how/where you meet them. If any girls can give me some information that would be really helpful!

I'd like to know how you met your boyfriend if he is attractive and if you consider yourself attractive too.

I like tall and well dressed men who have good jobs etc. because that is how I am.

Thanks! x

Scroll to see replies

take me as your boyfriend.

problem solved and we can close this thread :biggrin:
Haven't you made the same thread several times already?

In any case, I still need a photo of you. :h:
I recommend Tinder. Seriously. I met the nicest guy ever through it, who also happened to be the best-looking guy I have ever been with. He was an absolute dream but unfortunately my visa ran out and I had to move back to the other side of the world....sigh.

I know some people think that dating sites are shallow but if you want to find someone who you think is visually attractive it's a good idea. Also, it's easier to know if someone likes you back on Tinder so it's less awkward than when you fancy someone in real life and you have to try and work out if they like you back.

In response to this: 'I'm 24 and I've never been asked out or been on a date' I recommend being the forward one and asking other people out.
Not you again.
Original post by sparklenshine
I'm 24 and I've never been asked out or been on a date. I've always been single.

I used to model as a child and teenager and consider myself fairly attractive. I've noticed men staring at me and quickly looking away when I notice.

I don't have high standards but I want a boyfriend or at least a date and I wanted to know how I can find someone attractive to be with.

I see many women with good looking men and wanted to know how/where you meet them. If any girls can give me some information that would be really helpful!

I'd like to know how you met your boyfriend if he is attractive and if you consider yourself attractive too.

I like tall and well dressed men who have good jobs etc. because that is how I am.

Thanks! x

"who have good jobs"
Do you have a good job?
Basically seems like you are after money. Gold digger?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no. You again!
i volunteer as tribute
Reply 8
Original post by young akhi
take me as your boyfriend.

problem solved and we can close this thread :biggrin:

Lol have a sip of water akhi
Original post by missaxo
i volunteer as tribute

May the odds be ever in your favor

OP are you social and have alot of friends that are guys?
Reply 10
How may threads like this are you going to make?
Original post by phoenixsilver
"who have good jobs"
Do you have a good job?
Basically seems like you are after money. Gold digger?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying PhD Theoretical Physics at Imperial. I think I have a right to expect my boyfriend to have good job. Money doesn't matter. Good job does not = being rich.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
May the odds be ever in your favor

OP are you social and have alot of friends that are guys?

No I'm not social and do not have any guy friends or any friends in general
what?
Original post by missaxo
i volunteer as tribute
Original post by KezzaN
I recommend Tinder. Seriously. I met the nicest guy ever through it, who also happened to be the best-looking guy I have ever been with. He was an absolute dream but unfortunately my visa ran out and I had to move back to the other side of the world....sigh.

I know some people think that dating sites are shallow but if you want to find someone who you think is visually attractive it's a good idea. Also, it's easier to know if someone likes you back on Tinder so it's less awkward than when you fancy someone in real life and you have to try and work out if they like you back.

In response to this: 'I'm 24 and I've never been asked out or been on a date' I recommend being the forward one and asking other people out.

I've heard bad things about Tinder. I've never tried it. But it's great to see you had a good experience. Did he contact you first?
No I'm not social and do not have any guy friends or any friends in general

Ok same as me
You can try and work on your social skills or try online dating?
I'm studying PhD Theoretical Physics at Imperial. I think I have a right to expect my boyfriend to have good job. Money doesn't matter. Good job does not = being rich.

Why do you have this right? Why does it matter to you if he serves in Starbucks or owns a hedge fund?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would've stuck with the anonymity if I were you... :facepalm:
Reply 18
OP I'm gonna put this simply.

There are two main things (broadly) that people look for in a partner; looks, and personality. If you are as good looking as you say, your personality is putting people off.

I don't know you personally, I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but something must be putting people off. Maybe you are antisocial or annoy people, I'm not going to speculate, you find your own solution to what is deterring people, we can't troubleshoot your life for you based on a couple of posts. Good luck and hopefully things take a turn for you :h:
Original post by Hydeman
I would've stuck with the anonymity if I were you... :facepalm:

Why?:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending