The Student Room Group

What could I do with an Undergrad History or Geography and Postgrad GDL

I am just about to start my AS-Levels and have already begun working on my prospects. I will be studying History, Geography, PPE and Eng Lit Pre-U. I want to then go on to study either Geography or History at LSE or St. Andrews. I then want to do a GDL.

What careers would these options open up to me?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by fisj___
I am just about to start my AS-Levels and have already begun working on my prospects. I will be studying History, Geography, PPE and Eng Lit Pre-U. I want to then go on to study either Geography or History at LSE or St. Andrews. I then want to do a GDL.

What careers would these options open up to me?

What do you think of teaching? Do you prefer human on physical geography?
Ok......so let me ask you this. You want to do the GDL at the end and you don't know what career that will lead to......A GDL will lead you to either be a barrister or a solicitor(employment market permitting of course, you may have a better chance as a barista). Look, you're still young and have time to evaluate your situation. Your subjects are composed mostly of liberal arts/humanities subjects which may present a bit of difficulty for employment at degree level because they're not particularly vocational subjects

Quick Reply

Latest