The Student Room Group

How often do you cry?

Scroll to see replies

At 05 and 33 past each hour*

*Reductions between 1am and 5am when crying is observed at the following times: 01:24, 03:12, 04:56.
Evertim :'(
I'm a girl who was raised to not cry so it is difficult for me to cry. I don't remember the last time.
Its just hayfever.
At least twice a week. :frown:
Original post by Frodokins
Its just hayfever.

Cool, so if you beat someone with a stick, they probably have hay fever.
Good to know.
Original post by Mpagtches
Cool, so if you beat someone with a stick, they probably have hay fever.
Good to know.

It was just a Tracy Beaker reference...
Don't give a ****..
I cried the other day for the first time in five years. God, it felt weird! :redface:
The last 6 months of my life, probably every few days. But that's because I was depressed and such.
Very rarely, last time I did it was April when my grandad died :/
I generally think there's way better way to focus energy and be productive than mopping about it
Also I hope crying of laughter doesn't count cause I do that a lot 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
when i'm PMS-ing, i cried over a broken plate once. D:
Original post by Frodokins
It was just a Tracy Beaker reference...

I apologise: I don't really watch Tracy Beaker.
When I am struggling very much with anxiety/depression/anorexia, I go through phases of crying a lot.

Recently, hardly ever. I have cried twice in the last few months, and it has stuck in my mind both times because it's hit me that it's been so long since I cried. First of those times was the week before my dissertation was due in - had a complete breakdown after Tesco shopping, sat in my car and cried my eyes out (mixture of anorexia problems and dissertation stress!) The second time was when I was walking to uni. An ambulance and rapid response paramedic car went by on blue lights, and I just cried. It's the anniversary of my mum's death on Saturday, and the evening she died an ambulance and rapid response paramedic were called to our house, and it just hit me hard for some reason, first time I've cried about that in a good while.
Whenever I want to. I have been crying a lot recently. :redface:
I cry when I watch a commercial with cute puppies...

My tear ducts have no chill.
Original post by Xotol
I haven't cried since I broke my arm as a 10 year old.

Alphas dont cry.

ah the aroma of b/s - its intense!

yeah right you haven't cried. that's what they all say. you're a poser not an alpha. if you're that much of an aplha try joining the SAS Elite Forces (paratrooper) regiment. You'll find out what a real alpha is. Hint: They don't come onto studentroom.co.uk and tell other students they're alpha.

Quick Reply

Latest