The Student Room Group

Superdrug Pre registration 2016

Have anyone got the reply from superdrug for the intake of 2016? They said they will email the outcome in the mid aug.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Tiffany199123
Have anyone got the reply from superdrug for the intake of 2016? They said they will email the outcome in the mid aug.

Nope, I haven't heard anything. Have you tried emailing them?
I tried, but the lady who in charge said she is out of office for holiday.
Reply 3
I tried, but the lady who in charge said she is out of office for holiday.

yeh same. I emailed the other lady whose details were in the email but she didn't reply back.
oh! she replied me today. I got the offer!!!!!
Reply 5
Aahh congrats :smile:
oh! she replied me today. I got the offer!!!!!

Original post by yazoo1
Aahh congrats :smile:

Hi guys, sorry for bringing up an old thread! But i've just had an email about a video interview, did you have to do this as well? what was it like and the questions?
Thanks for any advice :smile:
Original post by AboutThatLife93
Hi guys, sorry for bringing up an old thread! But i've just had an email about a video interview, did you have to do this as well? what was it like and the questions?
Thanks for any advice :smile:

I got an email yesterday about the video interview too! No idea what to expect though and when I have to get it done by :frown:
Original post by awesomearps
I got an email yesterday about the video interview too! No idea what to expect though and when I have to get it done by :frown:

Hey, I did the video interview and got an email about picking an assesment day today, does anyone know what's involved?
Original post by heypharmacy
Hey, I did the video interview and got an email about picking an assesment day today, does anyone know what's involved?

Hey! I just confirmed my assessment day 😊 there's a group activity (which they haven't said much about), a 1 to 1 interview, a presentation and a calculations test :smile:
Hey! I just confirmed my assessment day 😊 there's a group activity (which they haven't said much about), a 1 to 1 interview, a presentation and a calculations test :smile:

Ah confirmed mine too, which date did you go for? Seems like a lot!!

I went for the 5th July one in Kettering, it's the easiest one to get to for me 😊 what about you? I know! But I can't blame them since they only take on 40 pre regs over year 😂

I went for the 5th July one in Kettering, it's the easiest one to get to for me 😊 what about you? I know! But I can't blame them since they only take on 40 pre regs over year 😂

hey guys, what was the video interview like? :smile: how long did it take?

Ah fair enough, I went for the 18th July in York, again it's the closest for me. I'm surprised they didn't have any in the North west! Yeah totally, i'm wondering what's the best way to prepare!?

Hey, it wasn't too bad and didn't take long, I only had three questions :smile:
Ah fair enough, I went for the 18th July in York, again it's the closest for me. I'm surprised they didn't have any in the North west! Yeah totally, i'm wondering what's the best way to prepare!?

Yeah they have hardly any locations when you come to think of it! I think all we can prep for is the interview and the calculations test, the group and individual stuff I guess we'll find out when we get there!

Yeah same here, took 10 mins max and I had 3 questions too 😊
[QUOTE="awesomearps;72193868"]

Yeah they have hardly any locations when you come to think of it! I think all we can prep for is the interview and the calculations test, the group and individual stuff I guess we'll find out when we get there!

Yeah I mean York's literally the only one up North! Yeah definitely, hopefully it won't be anything too difficult!
Reply 17
Would you please tell what questions were asked in the video interview n after how many days you received the response?
Reply 18
Yeah same here, took 10 mins max and I had 3 questions too 😊

Would you please tell what questions were asked in the video interview n after how many days you received the response?
Reply 19
[QUOTE="awesomearps;72193868"]

would you please tell what questions were asked in the video interview n after how many days you received the response?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending