The Student Room Group

Ladies - what body type do you prefer in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Manchester.L.
Daniel Craig and David BEckham are the 2 extremes of that particular category...Beck's isn't really that built at all...but he is a little, cos of his job. Daniel Craig is well built, but not really really defined, ie he wouldn't win a bodybuilding contest...and you can tell he was naturally quite skinny/average...hope that clears it up :biggrin:

I want the option where they have a little muscle but they don't work out loads or anything :p: Just 'normal' basically. You can tell because they have sexy arms *dribble* :biggrin:
Daniel Craig is not lean, he's ridiculously HUGE muscled, he should be in the next category below.

Maybe orlando bloom or someone like that in the lean category.
Reply 22
Protoman
That poll is awfully done.

Any need?

Edit: ARRGH!!! Everyone questioning my brilliant poll?? Don't ake notice of the examples then, just use the descriptions...they were just the first ppl that came to mind.
Didnt mean to offent you, just if you want to get an accurate reading of what people really think then you need to be congruent with your descriptions and examples or you wont know whether people are voting for a 'lean' body type or a 'daniel craig' body type.
Reply 24

i would describe daniel craig as the more beefy, 'rugby player' type.

that is the body i like. skinniness reallllly puts me off, i'd rather a bloke with a bit of chub than a skinny boy any day. Mind you, i have been out with skinny guys so obviously attractiveness isn't just attributed to body type, but beefy ftw :smile:
rugby player type build i think, not too fussed tbh but thats what i prefer

or just clone sawyer from lost and give me him :wink:

i like lean guys but moreso the ones that aren't "cut" like beckham. some muscle definition is nice but i find that beckham and daniel craig's bodies do have quite a lot more muscle countours than i'd usually like.
Reply 27
Skinny.
But with broad/muscly shoulders.
Basically Swimmer-esque. Yum.
high priestess fnord
rugby player type build i think, not too fussed tbh but thats what i prefer

or just clone sawyer from lost and give me him :wink:

You know, as much as I fancy him, his shoulders are too slopey!
theres just no pleasing some people :tongue: :p:
I like your typical lean, toned type. Not too threatening or bulky, but still very manly. Daniel Craig is/was magnificent, especialy in his less bulky, Layer Cake days. I also like the skinny, classic rock-god body type, modeled by Steven Tyler from Areosmith. And the long hair . . . oh yeah.

Or just slim guys. For some reason, I seem really drawn to slim guys. Like Ben. Man, he has a nice ass . . . I mean, erm . . .
Reply 31

Reply 32
Michelin Man wins, hands down.

10 voted for genetically skinny - hurrah! Hope yet that I won't die a lonely man. :frown:
Reply 33
I chose "rugby type". But before my current boyfriend, I would have probably said the lean muscular one. I love that my current rugby-ish boyfriend is cuddly and slightly muscular! He's not huge though - I'd find that intimidating :biggrin:
i prefer bigger to smaller tbh, as long as he isnt so tall that i need a ladder to kiss him
Reply 35
ToysRUs
Michelin Man wins, hands down.

10 voted for genetically skinny - hurrah! Hope yet that I won't die a lonely man. :frown:

i voted for that and im not a woman or gay. sorry, it just sounded funny
Reply 36
I'm not too keen on skinnyness, I used to like slim guys but now I prefer manliness :biggrin: broad shoulders ftw indeed.
Reply 37
Cyclotron
i voted for that and im not a woman or gay. sorry, it just sounded funny

Those are real people with real feelings you're joking with :mad:
Reply 38
Unusually tall and crack addict skinny. Odd, I know.
Reply 39
'hi, my names dave and im genetically skinny'

'bye dave'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending