The Student Room Group

Is this what UCL require?

Hello, I've been looking at the UCL entry requirements and notice they sometimes ask for something such as AAAE. Does this mean they will accept an AS which you got E in? Or are they asking for four A2s?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by TitanCream
Hello, I've been looking at the UCL entry requirements and notice they sometimes ask for something such as AAAE. Does this mean they will accept an AS which you got E in? Or are they asking for four A2s?

if u look at their website their requirements are based on 3 Alevels eg AAA-ABB is a common requirement, if u look a little lower they state something along the lines an additional AS PASS is required. I guess that allows Es. Did u see the requirement AAAe on the ucas website? If a grade is lower case then it is an AS grade
Reply 3
Original post by jonnypdot
if u look at their website their requirements are based on 3 Alevels eg AAA-ABB is a common requirement, if u look a little lower they state something along the lines an additional AS PASS is required. I guess that allows Es. Did u see the requirement AAAe on the ucas website? If a grade is lower case then it is an AS grade

Thanks! A bunch.

Quick Reply

Latest