The Student Room Group

Has anyone met their soulmate on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaptainJosh
People are emotionally retarded.

:frown:

Spoiler

Original post by NiamhGibson
Awh I actually find that so cute! I only joined TSR 2 days ago so I haven't really met anyone yet! :smile:

Welcome to TSR! There are actually some really great people on here despite what you may currently think :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Yes but she didn't realize it yet. :redface:

There there it's okay, Im sure she will :hugs:

Dont believe in soul mates though
@william walker a really good friend :smile:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
NoStill waiting patiently

Aww I'm sure it'll happen :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lewishier
This site allows me to procrastinate so in effect, the site itself is my soulmate :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A soulmate allows you to procrastinate?
No :erm:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Oh she definitely does. The feeling is very much mutual, but she doesn't know just how much I do.

After all, I'm applying to the same uni, just to meet her. Hopefully, it will pay off.

Hopefully! :hugs:If not then I really hope there are other things you like about the university.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DaisyChain4
:frown:

Spoiler

You're telling me I need some loving while discussing the notion of falling in love with someone you've never met in person? We're brought up in this society which has entirely replaced the need for physical interaction. I might be a programmer but I have to admit that our culture has completely destroyed the English language and social skills. L-O-****in'-L.
You're telling me I need some loving while discussing the notion of falling in love with someone you've never met in person? We're brought up in this society which has entirely replaced the need for physical interaction. I might be a programmer but I have to admit that our culture has completely destroyed the English language and social skills. L-O-****in'-L.

I didn't realise your extremely generalised view on everyone being emotionally retarded was genuine. My apologies.

My post discusses the notion of falling in love with a person with the help of TSR. Whether or not they've met in real life is up to the individuals, but feelings are feelings.

Who says TSR couples don't need physical interaction? Have you considered that current circumstances may not allow it for certain people? And that people from here have actually met up in real life?
Welcome to TSR! There are actually some really great people on here despite what you may currently think :smile:

Thank you! Everyone has been so kind so far! :smile:
I didn't realise your extremely generalised view on everyone being emotionally retarded was genuine. My apologies.

My post discusses the notion of falling in love with a person with the help of TSR. Whether or not they've met in real life is up to the individuals, but feelings are feelings.

Who says TSR couples don't need physical interaction? Have you considered that current circumstances may not allow it for certain people? And that people from here have actually met up in real life?

Then I think that's great, provided that they do meet up in real life. Look at it how you may, falling in love with people over a text-based forum with no face-to-face communication serves as a testament to how emotionally unstable some people are.
Original post by william walker
I don't really believe in soul mates. :redface:

Though obviously you can have a connection with one person which you don't have with anyone else. :smile: However I would say that is love, rather than soul mates.

Fair enough :smile: I personally feel like everyone was predestined to be with that one special person.
Then I think that's great, provided that they do meet up in real life. Look at it how you may, falling in love with people over a text-based forum with no face-to-face communication serves as a testament to how emotionally unstable some people are.

This sort of stuff is inevitable with how advanced modern technology has become. I don't think it's representative of emotional instability though, it's just a different tool that all kinds of people (not just the emotionally retarded) can now use to build close connections :smile:
Original post by RonnieRJ
Lmao a soulmate?

Why not? :wink:
Why not? :wink:

Well that's a bit deep
U can meet some nice booty but a soulmate lol??
@alexschmalex I guess he is my soulmate?
Original post by RonnieRJ
Well that's a bit deep
U can meet some nice booty but a soulmate lol??

Well obviously it would take a lot of development from just the nice booty phase :colondollar:
Original post by rhiifuu

Really? That's cute :h:
Original post by rhiifuu

You guess??

We need to talk.
Well obviously it would take a lot of development from just the nice booty phase :colondollar:

I'd probably be happy with the booty phase for quite a long time :colone:
Really? That's cute :h:

Yep! We are married *shows ring*

Original post by alexschmalex
You guess??

We need to talk.

u lucky that I mentioned u

Quick Reply