The Student Room Group

Sixth form clothes HELP

Hi,

Im starting year 12 in spetember and i need some advice on clothes. We are allowed to wear anything as long as it has a collar, so polos and shirts really. I want to buy the branded stuff like lacoste polos but im 16 and skint😂. Guess im looking at river island and similar.

Any suggestions are very welcome and im sure there are loads of people in the same boat! Oh and i also need a jacket!

Thanks
River island is a bit expensive- we have stricter rules then you but the best shop I found was H&M, they have so much business wear type clothes! And it's incredibly cheap (like 14.99 for suit trousers, 12.99 for a shirt)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I think wearing plain ones would be your best bit - it's always a bit cringe when people wear a 'cheaper' (often over-priced) version of brands or the polos with the small logo which instead of Ralph Lauren is something like Henleys or a copied version of logos like All Saints.
H&M is pretty budget-friendly as is Uniqlo - I've obviously only ever bought the women's stuff from Uniqlo but the quality is great. They have polos, oxford shirts, smart shirts, flannel shirts etc. and prices are £15-£25. The polos at a glance look cheaper than River Island,

Quick Reply

Latest