The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Myerscough college 2015- Agriculture/Halls

Hi, I'm going to Myerscough this September and studying Agriculture, just wanted to see who else is studying it? Also whoever else is attending Myerscough what halls your in? I'm in self catered!:smile:
Hey! I'm so happy to see another mysercough thread! :') I'm studying Animal Behaviour and Welfare and I'm also in self catered!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
yey! its great to see someone else going to myerscough, and staying in self catered! will you be going to freshers??
Yep! If I have enough money that is! Are you? :smile: Have you enrolled yet? :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah I am ill probably have to budget as two weeks for freshers will be expensive! May sound stupid but what do you mean by enrolled?? Also do you have fb?
Same! Though I'm hoping to bring a weeks worth of food with me to mysercough :tongue: I mean like, have you accepted your place there and became an official student? :smile: You should of gotten an email from uclan about it? And I do :smile:
Reply 6
I'm unsure of what to bring like do I pack like all my clothes or just some of them, and like how much fridge/freezer space do we have so I can decide whether I bring a lot of food with me or not? Haha yes I have sorry.
Original post by Niamh aspin
I'm unsure of what to bring like do I pack like all my clothes or just some of them, and like how much fridge/freezer space do we have so I can decide whether I bring a lot of food with me or not? Haha yes I have sorry.

Well, I think I've packed a little too much to be honest :') But you'll have to bring kitchen, bathroom and general room stuff, I'm bringing most of my clothes so I have stuff to wear on freshers week, I'm bringing stationary with me etc...
I kinda used this as a guide: http://www.savethestudent.org/accommodation/what-to-take-to-university.html
Erm, from what I remember, there's two freezers and one fridge, both are a bit small, so I'm guessing everyone will be sharing half a shelf? I suggest that you bring more dry food, as you'll have your own little cupboard and you'll be able to put it in your room too :smile:
Reply 8
This is really helpful thankyou! Have you paid the first instalment for your room?
I've paid the deposit, but not the first instalment because I don't get my student loan/grant until the 14th. I called them up about that, since I was worried in case I couldn't move in, but they said as long as I show them my student finance breakdown, I'll be okay! How about you? Have you managed to pay? :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah Im in the same position as you, I've paid the deposit but my student loan/grant doesn't come in until the 7th which is the day we move in, I'll ring them today just too let them know
We move in on the 6th don't we? Well, at least I do!
Reply 12
I got an email through saying I move in on the Sunday, what's your fb name?
It's Louise Hamer, you?
Reply 14
My fb name is niamh aspin, i cant find you on fb. Have you moved in yet?
Reply 15
My fb name is niamh aspin, i cant find you on it. Have you moved in yet?
Nope, I'm moving in tomorrow, I'll look for you now
I can't find you either :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending