The Student Room Group

Taking friendship break from ex fwb

Me and my friend... It's complicated to explain, I guess you could say we have had a bunch of drama and I want to take a break because I am starting college in September and want no distractions. We were having sex until earlier this month when he said he wants to stop because he doesn't want me to fall in love with him (?). Ideally I'd like to go back to the fwb but I think we need a break from each other and idk how to tell him I want this? I'm worried he will get offended or decide he prefers no contact :/
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my friend... It's complicated to explain, I guess you could say we have had a bunch of drama and I want to take a break because I am starting college in September and want no distractions. We were having sex until earlier this month when he said he wants to stop because he doesn't want me to fall in love with him (?). Ideally I'd like to go back to the fwb but I think we need a break from each other and idk how to tell him I want this? I'm worried he will get offended or decide he prefers no contact :/

Your young be selfish for once in your life and do whats best for you, unless you really care about them.
Reply 2
Original post by gaar321
Your young be selfish for once in your life and do whats best for you, unless you really care about them.

Well the desire to keep him in my life is selfish. :tongue: What I want to know is how I tell him I want to take a break in a sensitive way that doesn't ruin my chances of restarting the friendship later

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending