The Student Room Group

I'm a British white muslim female AMA :)

Scroll to see replies

Is it worth playing a 5-4-1 with the full backs pushing forward whilst employing a trequlista attacker who is 6 foot 2 for Burton Albion in the season 2020-2021 whilst they sit 9th in the Vanarama National League?
How old are you?
Are your parents muslim too?
When do you plan to go to Umrah (pilgrimage) or maybe even Hajj :biggrin:?
Original post by saeed97
What? Islam literally means to surrender to the 1 true God

Oops... sorry! I never learnt that in GCSE RS, strangely.
Why don't my parents love me, dear? xox
Original post by 0lut0
You're not going to Syria right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would i go to syria? If you are reffering to IS they are not muslims
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Does Islam say you have to not talk to boys after a certain age until you are married?

Islam doesnt say we cant talk to boys at a certain age. When women and men attain puberty they are supposed to be careful with the opposite sex but it doesnt mean you reach an age and are unable to talk to them. I have male friends
I dont know who goku is
Original post by StolenPrivacy
In a fight between Goku and Superman, who would win?
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
When do you plan to go to Umrah (pilgrimage) or maybe even Hajj :biggrin:?

I really cannot wait until i can go hajj or umrah. Whatever is written for me:smile:
Original post by Mpagtches
Would you describe yourself as highly religious?
And what do you think of the way that some politicians, media etc. try to portray Muslims and Islam?

It depends upon ypur definition of religeous. The media always portrays muslims and islam in a bad way. There's always 2 sides to a story
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
How old are you?
Are your parents muslim too?

I am 26. Yes they are
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
How old are you, and at what age did you revert? What did you study?

I am 26 i studied chemistry
Original post by judogainz
+1

I am a masters graduate, i am an educated britsh woman. I know how to not reply to hateful comments.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
How old are you, and at what age did you revert? What did you study?

I am 26. I reverted at 18
Original post by anniethedoc
I am a masters graduate, i am an educated britsh woman. I know how to not reply to hateful comments.

do you wear a burqa?
Original post by meowoof
Do you feel that your role as a woman, both in society and your personal life, has changed since you converted?

Have you found your religious community welcoming? I have a couple of friends who are 'white converts' who have met with some animosity...

Nothing had to change not really. The only change was wearing hijab. The muslim headscarf. I met many women and i have many friends. My family are also muslim now. We learn together.
Original post by pauly9090
Oh now come on, you are literally asking for controversy. Let's keep this thread civil.

Spoiler

I'm sorry for the controversial comments but you are wrong in saying that Goku would lose, this is a guy who can turn into a literal God against Mr. Scared of green rocks(or red depending on comic edition)
Original post by anniethedoc
I dont know who goku is

Oh, that is upsetting to say the least. For future reference just say Goku because Goku is awesome.
I wear a hijab. This is a muslim headscarf. I cover my hair. I wear normal clothes as i used to. I didnt really show my legs or arms before so wasnt much different. I wear jeans and tops and dresses and skirts. I only added a scarf to my wardrobe.
Original post by Errm6
There, corrected your fake outrage of a post...

Love this correction. Its not religeon. If you are curious about islam then research it. You will find your answers

Quick Reply

Latest